Loic Remy signs for QPR

Tooj

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Please tell me that burns victim, saggy faced, bung peddling, used car salesman, cockney wanker hasn't got in and turned the player's head - I hate that twat.

Barton tweeted that Remy is off to sign for QPR

WTF

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Gift of the gab from Harry Redknapp perhaps? Thought it was done and dusted to Newcastle. Something must of gone amiss. Great news 4 QPR

They must be paying him a fucking fortune over us especially if he's been talking to our french contingent.

I suppose Armand Traore and Djibril Cisse said some complimentary things that cancelled our french internationals out?

If he's signing for QPR then I just hope we've got a backup striker in mind...

I guess we need to wait and see, Barton's also said he's not sure if someone's winding him up or if he's winding the Toon fans up. We won't know until something concrete comes out from one of the party's involved but it's shite having to wait on the news, the worse thing is we could see it happening depending on (1) the player's potential level of greed and (2) the player's desire to play for a big club with a massive fanbase. On the up side we have more of his national compatriots which might help, on the down side QPR are a London club (which players seem to think is a good thing)... albeit a small one.

SFC went straight off after their game Saturday 'to persue targets'

He turns up in France with a big brown envelope .

Llambias meanwhile (been away a week I believe ?) saying he could probably throw in a few Lonsdale t-shirts .

Don't worry though lads as in Dekka's Dossier they've "always got 2 replacements for every player" lined up so it's not like they'll now be clumsily running round like the fucking Banana Splits bumping into each other or nowt .

. . That's if they're actually running around in the first place that is .