It's the End of the World as we Know it

Ayatollah Hermione

Do we know what time tomorrow its ending?

edit: Just checked at its 11.11am.

At least time for a lie in! Quite considerate of the Lord in fairness :lol:

11.11am where though?

Also, not sure the Mayan's were Christian...

11.11am where though?

11.11 am UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time. It is one of several closely related successors to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For most purposes, UTC is synonymous with GMT, but GMT is no longer precisely defined by the scientific community.

I hope it doesn't end during the day when I'm at work. We're having a party later on so as long as I have a can in my hand I'll be fairly content about the whole thing.

Take an emergency can in. Just in case it does end. You'll look like an alcy otherwise but it might be worth it.

Take an emergency can in. Just in case it does end. You'll look like an alcy otherwise but it might be worth it.

I did get given a bottle of wine as a gift from a client today, maybe I'll leave it here and bring a corkscrew tomorrow just in case. :D

I just always remember that bloke standing up and melting in the subway in Volcano with Tommy Lee Jones. :(

At least with A tidal wave you have a bit of a chance.

Well your fat reserves would help you float anyway.

I just always remember that bloke standing up and melting in the subway in Volcano with Tommy Lee Jones. :(

At least with A tidal wave you have a bit of a chance.

If it's any consolation you don't sink in lava. You'll be in a lot of agony though.