Steve Wraith

Ally

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

45 years old and making videos about how hard people are. Didn't realise he'd been banned by the FA within a year of taking up a role as a football agent.  What a dick. 

:lol: Is that in the video? I'd watch only I don't want to undo all the sex I've ever had.

52 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: Is that in the video? I'd watch only I don't want to undo all the sex I've ever had.

Nah I discovered it when I was googling to find out how old the raspberry ripple is. 

He only got banned by the FA last month:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/football-agent-steve-wraith-given-13278256.amp

"It's quite simple - I made an error on my behalf." :lol:

• 4 years later...
On 23/12/2012 at 10:14, Ugly Mackems said:

I don't know him personally but I wouldn't want him to speaking on my behalf about anything to do with NUFC.

Someone who has openly associated himself with convicted murderers and Class A drug dealers. He has lined his own pockets on the back of promoting a 'talk-in' with a convicted rapist.

Thats why the TV companies and local press should not be going anywhere near him for quotes etc.

:munch:

10 year flashback. Still the same.