Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly? If Ba is away in January, then he needs to be dropped and allow the players who will be staying to build some form together, which means Cisse back up top in a 4-3-3 where he was a massive hit.

But I think he will actually drop Cisse and start Obertan and/or Marveaux.

Honestly? If Ba is away in January, then he needs to be dropped and allow the players who will be staying to build some form together, which means Cisse back up top in a 4-3-3 where he was a massive hit.

But I think he will actually drop Cisse and start Obertan and/or Marveaux.

Apt username.

I imagine we'll play Perch & Anita in the Centre of a 442 with the usual faces slotting in. Probably with Jonas on the left & Obertan on the right.

Shola & Ba up front with a lot of hoofing - I can't imagine Pardew playing a 433 & trying to outpass Man United.

We're going to get a bumming but if we can keep it down to a sensible score I'll keep it down to a sensible level of post match depression.

That said their defence is shite...

If we are going to lose it for sure, why not do it in style and surprise them with some serious attacking football? We prove to be shit whenever we facing a top team in a defensive formation anyway, and its never a guarantee that we wont be in for rape.

Don't think I'll watch it; will just come on here to see what the South Tyneside Mental Health Outpatients Forum has to say about it, safe in the knowledge that whatever CT & J69 say will be massivley removed from the truth.

We'll lose, but so what? We generally do & haven't won there in nigh on 41 years

We won't win, but I never expect to. I think I'd keep HBA to get fully fit for a game we have a better chance.

That said, when we play there you don't want to see the players with that attitude. You go there to try and get something from it.

I'm wondering if Pards is considering risking bring back Ben Arfa for this one. We need some quality in midfield. Well, we need some quality full stop.....

Dont think it would be worth the risk as we're not likely to get anything from the match even with him in the side. He wouldnt be a hundred percent anyway. Better to save him for the months ahead.