Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely hate Man U...especially at OT. Wasn't expecting anything, but if any other manager in the league had been going on at all the officials like that then they would have been sent to the stands. Absolute lucky bastards...

We were never going to get anything at Old Toilet, get real.

Good game mind!

You're not worthy of Newcastle United, you're lower than a tramp fucking a Jack Russell.

We were never going to get anything at Old Toilet, get real.

Good game mind!

Go to hell you twit! We were the better team in the first half, and we could have easily won this another day with a bit of luck.

Bloody proud of that performance. So so unlucky, deserved a point at least. Credit to Pards for putting out an adventurous team and going for the win. Kudos! :nufc:

Go to hell you twit! We were the better team in the first half, and we could have easily won this another day with a bit of luck.

Bloody proud of that performance. So so unlucky, deserved a point at least. Credit to Pards for putting out an adventurous team and going for the win. Kudos! :nufc:

Let's not get carried away. Pards has played Bigi because Tiote is suspended and Marveaux because (according to the local journos), Jonas is injured.

Excellent performance but we should have been doing this 4 months ago.

I still don't see how Ferguson got away with ranting at each of the match officals on the pitch after half time without any punishment, fucking half-cut, red-nosed, jock wanker.

Let's not get carried away. Pards has played Bigi because Tiote is suspended and Marveaux because (according to the local journos), Jonas is injured.

We should also have had 2-3 top class players in 4 months ago but that didn't happen either.

I still don't see how Ferguson got away with ranting at each of the match officals on the pitch after half time without any punishment, fucking half-cut, red-nosed, jock wanker.

Ridiculous really.

Brilliant game of football, some of the best we've played this season.

Spoiled by the utter disgrace of Valencia going through the back of Anita at deep left-back position with 30 seconds to play and walking away from it. Guess who didn't walk away? What a complete fucking cock.

Speaking of complete fucking cocks, Fergie wants to really have a word with himself. That was embarrassing from a 71-year-old man and it makes me wonder just how much of the Chrimbo whiskey the old fart had been into last night.

Carried away? Did you not see the game? We went at them without fear despite having our squad out and being 15th in the table. Cant think of a single other side in this league that would have done that. We would have gotten them too if not for a bit of luck.

I dont know what people want from their football teams. But I'll have that everyday of the week. We've criticized the team a lot this season, I have too. So Im not going to sit back and get carried away thank you very much when they put in a gutsy performance like that.

:nufc: