Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Our defending in general was pathetic in that second half. I cant wait for us to sign Simpson's replacement but its not fair blaming him alone. Our CBs were nowhere to be seen in their last two goals. Granted Van Prick's smack on Colo's face didnt help but he really should have gotten back in time.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.telegraph...ly-tirades.html

Winter making sense again.

David McDonnell@DiscoMirror

Fergie on Pardew: "He is the worst for haranging referees. His whole staff, every game. He was at it the whole game on Wed."

More Fergie on Pardew: "He shoves a ref then makes a joke of it, then he's got the cheek to criticise me. It's unbelievable."

Fergie attack on Pardew (cont): "He forgets the help I've given him, by the way."

Fergie says focus on spat with Dean is price of being at "most famous club in world" not a "wee club in the north-east like Newcastle"

I'd grown to respect Ferguson, but these comments are deluded and massively disrespectful.

Edited by The Fish

I'd grown to respect Ferguson, but these comments are deluded and massively disrespectful.

If he really did say those comments then Ferguson has shown himself as the low-life I'd given him the benefit of the doubt over. It's not what you expect from a 'Sir', he certainly doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever - he could only dream of being as loved and respected as Sir Bobby was, Ferguson is just a drunken, red-nosed, jock bully.

Pardew winning "the battle of the minds" is meaningless; Ferguson won the points. There isn't a "dignity based" table, only one on results.....

Ferguson; spineless, toadying minion of the Glazers. Pardew; spineless, toadying minion of Ashley. What's the difference? Trophies

Just shows how little ferguson respects pardew, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hurdy gurdy hurdy gurdy blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Edited by Monkeys Fist
Tits

Just shows how little ferguson respects pardew, which isnt surprising when you compare their two trophy lockers - Pardews contains a ticket for a FA-cup final he stumbled backwards on his arse into, two venerable moths and 3 Bæsj&Carrys.

"he forgets how much Ive helped him btw" :lol::lol:

That one must sting Alan

in your headlong rush in to assuming this press conference is further grist to your mill in a tedious & scarcely credible vendetta against Pardew, i think you utterly fail to appreciate the nuances of Ferguson's diatribe.

he certainly isn't bothered about NUFC or Pardew in the broader scheme of things; he has done this purely to try to stir up Pardew & the players to get a result against Arsenal tomorrow, out of an attempt to show we've been hard done to; it's very much a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend.

Ferguson isn't a curmudgeonly old twat who has lost the plot, he is a Machiavellian tactician & an unrivalled master at the psychological side of the game.

Not really bothered by these comments, he's just playing "the game" he always plays.Doesn't alter the fact that the man's a fuckin hypocrite and a bully and every single one of his acheivements in the game are tainted by the impression that he's intimidated officials to win them. Dean should be fuckin ashamed of himself too. If he's appointed to another game at Old Trafford or indeed any game involving manu what is the first thing the visiting teams, managers and supporters will think? The media will sweep all this under the carpet and move on to the next hot topic in the next week and behave as if nothing's changed but this is a bit of a watershead iyam. Redknapp and Mancini are in trouble with the FA for their comments about refs after their club's games on boxing day and Dean doesn't even refer to Ferguson intimidating 3 different officials from the side of the pitch. What a fuckin joke.

in your headlong rush in to assuming this press conference is further grist to your mill in a tedious & scarcely credible vendetta against Pardew, i think you utterly fail to appreciate the nuances of Ferguson's diatribe.

he certainly isn't bothered about NUFC or Pardew in the broader scheme of things; he has done this purely to try to stir up Pardew & the players to get a result against Arsenal tomorrow, out of an attempt to show we've been hard done to; it's very much a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend.

Ferguson isn't a curmudgeonly old twat who has lost the plot, he is a Machiavellian tactician & an unrivalled master at the psychological side of the game.

I very much doubt Fergie is worried about Arsenal. 16 points behind.

Pardew held his hands up immediately after the game where he had his fracas, he apologised to the ref, the fans and the players and took his well deserved punishment on the chin.

Ferguson is still bleating like the classless drunk scotch man he is.

Calling Pardew a hypocrite shows him up for the weasel we know him to be. Excusing his "mind games" or praising the psychological warfare for the results it gets does him a dis-service. The notion that he could not have won 12 titles, 2 champions leagues and everything else without being a total cunt to people is ridiculous.

What did Pardew actually say about Fergie? From what I can gather he just answered a question saying that Ferguson should maybe have been charged with something but now Fergie has flipped out. Everyone on Twitter going mental saying Pards has no right to criticise Fergie...

Pardew held his hands up immediately after the game where he had his fracas, he apologised to the ref, the fans and the players and took his well deserved punishment on the chin.

Ferguson is still bleating like the classless drunk scotch man he is.

Calling Pardew a hypocrite shows him up for the weasel we know him to be. Excusing his "mind games" or praising the psychological warfare for the results it gets does him a dis-service. The notion that he could not have won 12 titles, 2 champions leagues and everything else without being a total cunt to people is ridiculous.

i certainly don't think that his psychological mastery is the only weapon in his armoury, but as the relative quality of his squad has diminished of late, he has used it to greater effect in defeating rivals.

he's had 26 years at Manchester United & in that time has defeated sustained challenges from Arsenal & Chelsea, eventually after a few years of jostling for leadership & he'll see citeh off, no doubt.

i do wonder if he'll step aside in the summer after winning the title, allowing Mourinho to take charge.

What did Pardew actually say about Fergie? From what I can gather he just answered a question saying that Ferguson should maybe have been charged with something but now Fergie has flipped out. Everyone on Twitter going mental saying Pards has no right to criticise Fergie...

"I think Mike Dean might feel slightly disappointed he didn't do something about it. I think the pressure that was on him was tough for a referee to take. Sometimes when you reflect on a game you think you might have acted differently. You do that as a manager and I think he might have done that as a referee.

"But it's an emotional game and apparently they had a cordial discussion. I've had a few of those myself and sometimes I've ended up in the stands as a result of that cordial discussion."

Hardly that bad.

Any respect I had for Ferguson or his achievements at Man Utd has totally evaporated, but then being the sort of classless, red-nosed wanker he is I doubt very much he'd give a shit what anyone thinks of him outside of Old Trafford. He's a disgusting example of a football manager and hopefully it'll all end very badly for him one day.

... of course we know that the bad people in the world never get their just deserts, it's the good folk out there who always end up suffering. Shitty world that it is.

Any respect I had for Ferguson or his achievements at Man Utd has totally evaporated, but then being the sort of classless, red-nosed wanker he is I doubt very much he'd give a shit what anyone thinks of him outside of Old Trafford. He's a disgusting example of a football manager and hopefully it'll all end very badly for him one day.

... of course we know that the bad people in the world never get their just deserts, it's the good folk out there who always end up suffering. Shitty world that it is.

I said this last year and got shouted down on here. He's always been a cunt, he bans journalists from the club for daring to ask him questions he doesn't like ffs

I find autocorrect humour is always the funniest. I'm about as impressed as LBT was this morning when you cracked the same joke

but those tiny errors can be the margin between ultimate success and failure, for example in degree classifications

Just got back home from me mam's over christmas so haven't been able to keep up posting on this thread. Basically echo the thoughts of many of you in that boxing day was one of the hardest results to take in a long, long time. Yet, it left me feeling proud and confident that if we play like that the rest of the season we are going to be fine. There is so much to say about this game - both what happened during it - and what has happened since. Can't be arsed to address every point but i'll say one thing: Fergie, perhaps the greatest manager of all time, is one of the worst people in football. A fucking awful hypocritical senile piss head who wants put in his place. I kept thinking during the constant replays on SSN of him abusing the linesman that it would be funny as fuck if the linesman had just snapped and clipped the old twat. And some of those Telegraph comments are frankly embarrassing for a grown man, never mind a 'knight of the realm'.

Edited by ADP

but those tiny errors can be the margin between ultimate success and failure, for example in degree classifications

Failed to capitalise the first letter

Failed to place a fuill stop at the end

b- Gene can do better if he applies himself in class.