Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

Failed to capitalise the first letter

Failed to place a fuill stop at the end

b- Gene can do better if he applies himself in class.

rarely capitalise in informal discourse; it's "un hommage" to ee cummings

the lack of end stopped punctuation is the influence of Mallarme

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"wee club in the North East"

What a cunt. Why has he never said that about the likes of Everton, Reading or QPR? Wee club in the NE who had FAR more fans and more trophies than his own club before the global sympathy which came with the Munich Air Disaster. I wish we still had to play them at home.

"wee club in the North East"

What a cunt. Why has he never said that about the likes of Everton, Reading or QPR? Wee club in the NE who had FAR more fans and more trophies than his own club before the global sympathy which came with the Munich Air Disaster. I wish we still had to play them at home.

The arsehole wouldn't have said it if we did. I think he's just throwing up something to deflect attention from the fact that the cunt should be given a red hot poker up the balloon knot for his behaviour on Boxing Day.

Pressure? top of the league by 7 points?

He is a winner and will say anything and do anything to win.

Off the pitch I really like Ferguson. Seems like a good lad.

Also, man management my god:

Before every game, noone knows the starting XI until 2 hours before the game.

By then, those who arent starting have all had an individual sit-down with fergie where he explains himself regarding the lineup that day -

which goes something like this:

"Look, I might be wrong here, but this is why I feel todays XI should be like this".

He always says that " Look I might be wrong".

Makes all the players want to prove him wrong.

Now compare that way of managering to Coco the clown benching ben arfa for obertan and giving Jonas a season ticket on the left flank.

And now we have made an enemy of SAF. What good will that do us? Every single player in the league reads about how he regards us a wee club, and a likely trashing next time we play them.

By then, those who arent starting have all had an individual sit-down with fergie where he explains himself regarding the lineup that day -

"Look, I might be wrong here, but this is why I feel todays XI should be like this".

Now compare that way of managering to Coco the clown benching ben arfa for obertan and giving Jonas a season ticket on the left flank.

And now we have made an enemy of SAF. What good will that do us? Every single player in the league reads about how he regards us a wee club, and a likely trashing next time we play them.

Absolutely shocked at you sticking up for someone other than the club, so out of character.

Basically confirming with the 'wee club' comment that he's Alex Ferguson at Manchester United - he's untouchable.

What's annoying is the constant beeb brown nosing of the whisky-ravaged loon. Nobhead on Radio 5 sneering about Newcastle this afternoon at Newcastle's size as a club.

Well we are compared to Man Utd. We are not a big club anymore and thats thanks to Llambas and Ashley - but Pardew constantly highlighting "we cant compete" in the pressers doesnt help either.

Mcfaul agrees with the bit in bold Im sure.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Burroughs-

Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his ass to talk? His whole abdomen would move up and down you dig farting out the words. It was unlike anything I had ever heard.

"This ass talk had sort of a gut frequency. It hit you right down there like you gotta go. You know when the old colon gives you the elbow and it feels sorta cold inside, and you know all you have to do is turn loose? Well this talking hit you right down there, a bubbly, thick stagnant sound, a sound you could smell.

"This man worked for a carnival you dig, and to start with it was like a novelty ventriliquist act. Real funny, too, at first. He had a number he called "The Better 'Ole' that was a scream, I tell you. I forget most of it but it was clever. Like, "Oh I say, are you still down there, old thing?'

"'Nah! I had to go relieve myself.'

"After a while the ass start talking on its own. He would go in without anything prepared and his ass would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time.

"Then it developed sort of teeth-like little raspy in- curving hooks and start eating. He thought this was cute at first and built and act around it, but the asshole would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street, shouting out it wanted equal rights. It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags nobody loved it and it wanted to be kissed same as any other mouth. Finally it talked all the time day and night, you could hear him for blocks screaming at it to shut up, and beating it with his fist, and sticking candles up it, but nothing did any good and the asshole said to him: 'It's you who will shut up in the end. Not me. Because we don't need you around here any more. I can talk and eat AND shit.'

Pathetic. Honestly think you're a mackem with far too much time on his hands (the copying and pasting of others posts backs this up).

We are not a big club anymore after years of pennypinching. Deal with it ;)

I do. Who cares? You support a club whether its big or small. I wont support a shit manager though.

Fickle fan etc

We are not a big club anymore after years of pennypinching. Deal with it ;)

I do. Who cares? You support a club whether its big or small. I wont support a shit manager though.

Fickle fan etc

You're an insult to real fickle fans tbh.

Burroughs-

Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his ass to talk? His whole abdomen would move up and down you dig farting out the words. It was unlike anything I had ever heard.

"This ass talk had sort of a gut frequency. It hit you right down there like you gotta go. You know when the old colon gives you the elbow and it feels sorta cold inside, and you know all you have to do is turn loose? Well this talking hit you right down there, a bubbly, thick stagnant sound, a sound you could smell.

"This man worked for a carnival you dig, and to start with it was like a novelty ventriliquist act. Real funny, too, at first. He had a number he called "The Better 'Ole' that was a scream, I tell you. I forget most of it but it was clever. Like, "Oh I say, are you still down there, old thing?'

"'Nah! I had to go relieve myself.'

"After a while the ass start talking on its own. He would go in without anything prepared and his ass would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time.

"Then it developed sort of teeth-like little raspy in- curving hooks and start eating. He thought this was cute at first and built and act around it, but the asshole would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street, shouting out it wanted equal rights. It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags nobody loved it and it wanted to be kissed same as any other mouth. Finally it talked all the time day and night, you could hear him for blocks screaming at it to shut up, and beating it with his fist, and sticking candles up it, but nothing did any good and the asshole said to him: 'It's you who will shut up in the end. Not me. Because we don't need you around here any more. I can talk and eat AND shit.'

i've got a recording of Frank Zappa reading that