Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, back on topic, was absolutely gutted they got the winner, but I take great heart from the overall performance.

And if Owld Red Nose gets a touch line ban, even better :lol:

He must do, can't believe he wasn't sent to the stands mid game

Well David, I didn't go to Benfield as the game was off, so we're babysitting a couple of septuagenarian widows; if you'd like to come & give us respite care then we can nip out for a couple of hours.

Good for you Gene. In my experience 70 year olds are usually quite straightforward to look after unless they have early onset dementia or Alzheimer's. I have a centenarian grandmother so understand the challenges associated with care for the elderly, its a massive issue and is going to get even worse in the future according to some demographic estimates.

Anyway, any comment on the match, how did you find Pards' approach? I call him Pards deliberately as i am on record as being hard for Pard.

So, back on topic, was absolutely gutted they got the winner, but I take great heart from the overall performance.

And if Owld Red Nose gets a touch line ban, even better :lol:

it was such a brave performance; what i hope is that they take heart from it rather than feeling sorry for themselves.

Good for you Gene. In my experience 70 year olds are usually quite straightforward to look after unless they have early onset dementia or Alzheimer's. I have a centenarian grandmother so understand the challenges associated with care for the elderly, its a massive issue and is going to get even worse in the future according to some demographic estimates.

Anyway, any comment on the match, how did you find Pards' approach? I call him Pards deliberately as i am on record as being hard for Pard.

:lol:

mobility issues with one; means getting her up & down stairs to the bog is a bit of an ordeal

the other one is hard of hearing; she insists on TV at volume reminiscent of the Swans on "Children of God" tour.

however when each one's other child is across the Atlantic, responsibility for giving them a change of scenery is the least one can do.

as far as the game goes; curate's egg - fluid going forward, but weak at the back. simpson's positioning seems ridiculously undisciplined in particular. i'm delighted at how anita has played so well of late. for saturday i presume perch in at CB with Tiote returning

Might just mess with his profile a bit or redirect him to a Man United forum.

It's against the ethos of the board but does anyone really want him around?

We aren't ban happy but it's christmas I suppose.

LBT and CT both need that treatment!

If he's actively celebrating last minute winners for the opposition though. There needs to be a staff training session where all of the mods eat rare steak and watch Dirty Harry. ;)

Did he really do that though? I refuse to believe it, really? After a performance and heart break like that. Would have built a statue or two outside me room today myself if I could, even if to kick it later on in the season after a bad performance or two :P

unlike J69 of course.

i'd ban the South Tyneside Mental Health Outpatients Tag Clown Team for being a pair of worthless cunts

He's got a right hard on for me today :lol:

May as well have cut and paste my opinion on the game. Bizzare considering I was clueless about football a couple of hours ago.

Did my critique of your story really upset you that much?

Ps. I've got a season ticket ;)

Edited by TheRollingStones

He's got a right hard on for me today :lol:

May as well have cut and paste my opinion on the game. Bizzare considering I was clueless about football a couple of hours ago.

Did my critique of your story really upset you that much?

Ps. I've got a season ticket ;)

you're a worthless, clueless cunt

your opinion on any & every topic is completely invalid

I see the Beeb have failed to mention anything about the sour faced alcoholic's half time tirades against the ref and linesmen, brushed neatly under the carpet because hey, they wouldn't want to upset the all powerful Alex Ferguson. He's a disgrace of a football manager, can you imagine Sir Bobby doing something like that? No, because he had class where Ferguson has fuck all. Thrilling win against Newcastle my arse, they simply bullied and cheated their way to a result because they were Man Utd and that's what they're allowed to do if they're losing at home.