Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having watched what he calls the worst team in the league run the league leaders so close matching them all over the park away from home, LBT has to take being a stupid cunt to a whole other level to get his WUM kicks.

Get back to Marty's party you bell end.

I didnt say worst team in the league. I said worst team in the league going forward which has been true this fall.

Man U were gash yesterday but we did play alot better than what we have done so far.

That pair of strap ons Savage and Gray said on the bbc earlier that was only a foul and not worthy of any other action. So raking your studs over the shin of another player is ok in their book. Add to that the general air of celebration they created when manu's 4th went in and as LTB says not even a fuckin mention of the foul on motd. What a bunch of cunts.

Makes your skin crawl the attitude the national media have with Man Utd and Liverpool although lately they're avoiding the Liverpool subject rather than give them too much stick. Didn't catch our game on MOTD but seen Linekar's summing up with a huge grin describing another Man U win, maybe nothing I suppose but it pisses me off, also listened to a stream for our matches v West Ham, Stoke and yesterday. Three defeats and two were unfortunate but the standard of the co-commentators have been nothing short of woeful with clear agendas, (if the Stoke one wasn't an ex-Stoke player or fan I'll be stunned). Think I'll knock the streams on the head and just listen to John Anderson and Mick Lowes.

The team looked determined going forward for once, I think Marveaux and Cisse was brilliant, Obertan did nice stuff aswell, but our shit defense lost us this game. Simpson is just lazy and stupid, what a complete joke, I hate his guts. Ba trying to defend the Evra goal with his hands on his back... get out...

His crosses was worse than ever...

Including the one that gave us our second goal? Simpson had a fine game yesterday and looked up for it in a way that he hasn't really done since last season (cue allusion to woman troubles.)

Every Man U goal came from an attack down their right wing.

2 out of 3 Newcastle goals came from an attack down our right wing.

Hardly suggests the right back was the issue.

I think the fact you hate Simpson is clouding your judgement of his culpability. Colo wandered back to the box for Van Persies goal as if it was the warm up, not a dangerous break. Why isn't he lazy and stupid, and a complete joke?

Absolutely. Mentioned that above. His one clanger.

There was also that bit in the first half where he stormed forward, passed 2 Man U players and as he hit the centre circle he tried to lay the ball into space on the left wing...but he was so excited, with his hammer like touch he tonked it out at pace for a throw. That made me chuckle.

So in one fail swoop the FA leave their own "Respect" campaign in fuckin tatters. Words fail me. Theyve punished this fucker before so am not sure why theyre not doing it after yesterdays shocking scenes. What chance have officals got now? How can the FA tell parents at bairn's games to behave themselves on the touchlines? This is the fuckin end like. The FA have a difficult job and I often find myself sympathising with them but if they cant stand up to this fucker over this then they are basically refusing to help themsleves.

Why does anybody even expect anything sensible from one of football's governing bodies these days.

Highlights of the game were just on, couldnt watch. Yesterday was all about being proud of the effort and guts put in. Starting to sink in now we had a great opportunity to do something yesterday that we havent done for over 40 years. Oh well..

Still devastated about that result. Sat there at 70mins or whatever with it 3-2. I thought we were going to do it.

When it was 3-3 I expected them to win it but the optimistic side of me felt maybe we can hold out or even squeeze a winner. When Hernandez found that space and scored my heart sank.

Probably the most crushing defeat in a while given the circumstances; depleted side, not expected to even score, such a great performance and ultimately nothing.

I felt we looked very fluid. I know its not solely down to the lack of Gutierrez's in our team, but it certainly helped in an attacking sense.