Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, a goal all fucking day. Can't believe the ref had another look at it as those things just don't seem to happen to us but no way did Cisse hit it. It was an own goal and anyone like Mackem penboy or Welsh fuckwit both with vested interests can go and fuck right off. I've no idea who the commentators are but they should feel sheepish as fuck too.

Cisse WAS offside, and interfering, but i reckon the fact that Evans pushed him into that position before hacking the ball into his own goal helped us there! GET IN!

Anyone catch what Evra did to Cisse early on in the box? didnt see properly and havent seen a replay, but it looked like he wiped him out off the ball!

Cisse WAS offside, and interfering, but i reckon the fact that Evans pushed him into that position before hacking the ball into his own goal helped us there! GET IN!

Anyone catch what Evra did to Cisse early on in the box? didnt see properly and havent seen a replay, but it looked like he wiped him out off the ball!

Didn't touch the ball, wasn't offside, he also was not in the way as the ball went in as Evans diverted the ball away from getting to Cisse. Goal all day.

I'm watching Abu Dahbhi Sports feed and have proper analysis with Burley and 'Curbs'

To be fair it was excellent officiating as linesman's view suggested Cisse may have got a touch with an outstretched foot but Dean took time to discuss it and from his angle he could rule out a Cisse touch so gave goal . Has to be applauded under the circumstances . Kept his head and goal was right call . Fuck Rudolph, fuck Gray, fuck Savage .

Commentators here made a good point, if it had correctly been given a goal straight away there would not have been this level of conjecture.

Didn't touch the ball, wasn't offside, he also was not in the way as the ball went in as Evans diverted the ball away from getting to Cisse. Goal all day.

This is right. The ball never got through to where Cisse was AND it was blatantly Evans who initiated the contact between the two (pushing Cisse illegally) so there is no argument for him interfering with play from an offside position.