• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't really need to wonder- he posted links to some east Europeans getting tortured and murdered, remember?

As for his "solitary preferences" , Muscle Marys over Cuddly Bears I'd say.

Or are you suggesting he's a Savile ? :lol:

Probably. They'll have Giroud back too who will give them a bit of physical presence upfront. We arent going to play every time like we did on Wednesday.

I wonder if Tavernier could start today.

We've only one fit centrehalf

we're going get dicked, and tiote will get sent off

We didn't have Tiote against Man U and Perch/Williamson really isn't much of a difference either way, especially against a side who aren't known for their physical play.

Not that I expect us to get much/anything but Arsenal are certainly poorer than the team we were just minutes from getting something out of.

Arsenal are shite. They've struggled against far inferior sides to us. Swansea well and truly battered them at Emirates a few weeks ago as well. This isn't Arsenal of 18 month-3 years ago, with Fabregas, van Persie and Nasri, they have been poor more than they have been good this season, and Williamson being injured might be a blessing. Perch can do no worse. I'm hopeful we can get at least a point. If we play half as well as we did at Old Trafford we can win.

We'll murder these, nailed on,

This morning I can't see any other result that a great win.

Perch will be outstanding in defence!

Be nice for Santon to try and put in a comprehensive defensive display having had a hand in several goals we have conceded of late.

Sit your wife down and tell her you don't feel like she's paying you enough attention.

Cazorla is an immense player - keep him quiet and it'll go a long way towards getting a result.

I'm not confident we'll win this but I think we'll definitely give a good account of ourselves. The lads must be pissed off at the ManUre result so that might see us put in a gutsy performance.

No - Cazorla can be an immense player. He's gone missing in several of their games. Hopefully he'll have another off day today, if not then yeah, I hope we can keep him and his better colleagues quiet.

Their recent form is good to be fair but this is not the Arsenal side of a few years ago. Beatable.