• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've put 6 past Man U and Arsenal at their places.

The final ten minute capitulation should be kept in perspective. For 170 minurtes we've done ourselves proud.

Bring on Everton I say....and the 3 piss easy fixtures that follow them.

Forget about the idea that any amount of drubbings like this one will convince Fat Mike to put his hand in his pocket. He didn't spend when we were far worse off in '08-'09, why would he spend now?

Exactly. If anyone thinks Simpson won't play for us again, you are deluded. Ashley will not fork out for a replacement. We will only sell and buy cheap non proven players. Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Ba must be looking on Rightmove at the moment....

We've put 6 past Man U and Arsenal at their places.

The final ten minute capitulation should be kept in perspective. For 170 minurtes we've done ourselves proud.

Bring on Everton I say....and the 3 piss easy fixtures that follow them.

talk about glass half full :lol:

20 points in 20 games, -9 goal difference and 11 conceded in last 2 games.

Villa is in the shitter? Wake up and smell the colombian coffee-beans I say.

Forget about the idea that any amount of drubbings like this one will convince Fat Mike to put his hand in his pocket. He didn't spend when we were far worse off in '08-'09, why would he spend now?

Fair point. We'll see. If we don't invest, and invest heavily to be honest, then I don't know what will happen. Stage protests maybe, but that wouldn't change anything.

We're a shambles in many ways yet we carry genuine attacking threat in most games we play. We need to stop rendering that threat useless.

Exactly. If anyone thinks Simpson won't play for us again, you are deluded. Ashley will not fork out for a replacement. We will only sell and buy cheap non proven players. Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Ba must be looking on Rightmove at the moment....

I love that you use three players who dis-prove your point to try to prove your point.

talk about glass half full :lol:

20 points in 20 games, -9 goal difference and 11 conceded in last 2 games.

Villa is in the shitter? Wake up and smell the colombian coffee-beans I say.

More points than you said we'd have after the last 3 games. Seem to recall you said 18 at most.