Pardew was yelling "no more goals" to our midfield and strikers at 3-3 :lol: :lol:

Because he realised that Arsenal had the upper hand in terms of fitness (after not having played on Boxing day, and hardly pressing at all in the first half), maybe? So instead of leaving ourselves open by attacking against a fitter team, he wanted us to go defensive.

Thought a fitness expert like yourself would have considered this.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he realised that Arsenal had the upper hand in terms of fitness (after not having played on Boxing day, and hardly pressing at all in the first half), maybe? So instead of leaving ourselves open by attacking against a fitter team, he wanted us to go defensive.

Thought a fitness expert like yourself would have considered this.

Typical pardew. Heart of a pea.

Till it was 4-3 I was absolutely proud of the lads. But they way the fell apart for the last 3 was disgraceful. Fuck right off. Like we havent had enough bullshit this season. Tiote has been nothing but a liability for us this year. Santon's been quite poor over the last few games. Dont even know what to say about this defence. And then there's Simpson.....although the whole of our defence should find a nice place and hide in shame for a few days.

Really feel for Ba. What an immense player. Played his heart out again. What must the likes of him be thinking right now. If he does leave anyone having a go at him can go screw himself.

Hope Ashley and Co are happy with themselves. Great work in the summer guys. From the opportunity to use last season as a platform to take us somewhere here we are back again fighting off relegation because you just dont give a fuck do you? FUCK OFF YOU FAT CUNT JUST FUCK OFF YOU HORRIBLE BASTARD

And I honestly hope Simpson never plays for us again. Never. Fucking disgraceful piece of SHIT.

Well Im taking the positives from that.

Shocking defending at times, but the rout at the end was more to do with Shola for Bigi IMO. There was no need to lose a midfield defender and totally rejig the whole team. Stupid.

As for the positives we now have a team that can play the ball on the ground, attack and score.

Defensively inept. I know we don't have the players but there is no organisation, Pardew has to take the blame for that. Even Fulham looked liked scoring at will when they played us.

Colo is our only defender, Santon is good going forward and is great on the ball but he is suspect defensively. Simpson, Williamson, and Perch are woeful, Tavernier and Ferguson don't look like they are good enough to make it at this level. Steven Taylor can at least defend.

We really really need at least two new defenders but we also need our coaching staff to organise them too.

btw - I'm not suggesting we get rid of Pardew, like some of the other numpties on this board, but he, Ashley and the players themselves, need to share the blame.

On the plus side, I thought Ba, Marveaux, Obertan and Bigirimana had good games. Cisse looks lost out wide and for all the good Tiote did, he was a liability at times.

It's always great to score goals and 'entertain' people, on MOTD, but this defence is shocking.

Conceding 6 goals in a half, almost 7, is very worrying.

A defeat to Everton would knock the rest of the confidence out of the team.

The trouble is I don't see a way to change things ........ Colo is sleepwalking through every game and affecting the other defenders.

Typical pardew. Heart of a pea.

What an absolute joke of a person you are. Do you realise it takes a bit of balls to have a decimated team go out on the country's toughest grounds and have them play like that? Barring the last 20 minutes today they can be proud. Bloody pissed with the defending and one or two players but on the whole we've given a great account of ourselves in very difficult days.

Well Im taking the positives from that.

Shocking defending at times, but the rout at the end was more to do with Shola for Bigi IMO. There was no need to lose a midfield defender and totally rejig the whole team. Stupid.

As for the positives we now have a team that can play the ball on the ground, attack and score.

And if we had to sacrifice a midfielder it should have been Tiote, not Bigi.

Tiote has been a complete liability this season. Bigi looked like twice the player today and if Anita's fit next game, I'd get him in for Tiote instead of Bigi

And if we had to sacrifice a midfielder it should have been Tiote, not Bigi.

Tiote has been a complete liability this season. Bigi looked like twice the player today and if Anita's fit next game, I'd get him in for Tiote instead of Bigi

Tiote was superb in the first half. Perch and Coloccini barely needed to touch the ball - Tiote was always there ready to take the ball off him.

The problem is that with Marveaux, Obertan and Cisse also in the midfield, he was fighting a one-man mission.

Defensively inept. I know we don't have the players but there is no organisation, Pardew has to take the blame for that. Even Fulham looked liked scoring at will when they played us.

Colo is our only defender, Santon is good going forward and is great on the ball but he is suspect defensively. Simpson, Williamson, and Perch are woeful, Tavernier and Ferguson don't look like they are good enough to make it at this level. Steven Taylor can at least defend.

We really really need at least two new defenders but we also need our coaching staff to organise them too.

btw - I'm not suggesting we get rid of Pardew, like some of the other numpties on this board, but he, Ashley and the players themselves, need to share the blame.

On the plus side, I thought Ba, Marveaux, Obertan and Bigirimana had good games. Cisse looks lost out wide and for all the good Tiote did, he was a liability at times.

Spot on.

I'd like to take positives from this game. Sure, we capitulated in the last 15 minutes but we looked exhausted as well. Let's not forget Arsenal had the extra few days to prepare themselves.

We played really well and if we play like this in the next month or so, we'll be picking up points for sure, provided we can keep it tighter at the back.

Marveaux, Gabby, Ba and Bigi had good games for me. defence had complete stinkers. Tiote and Cisse average

I don't understand why Cisse plays out wide. He can not and should not play in a wide position. It's high time Pards had the balls to drop him, along with dropping the likes of Jonas, Tiote, etc as well. If you don't play well, you shouldn't play at all if there is a replacement waiting in the wings.

Edited by IndianMag

What an absolute joke of a person you are. Do you realise it takes a bit of balls to have a decimated team go out on the country's toughest grounds and have them play like that? Barring the last 20 minutes today they can be proud. Bloody pissed with the defending and one or two players but on the whole we've given a great account of ourselves in very difficult days.

A match is 90 minutes though.

And we should pay Ba what he wants/what a player of his calibre deserves. We haven't got a hope in hell of replacing him for £7.5m.

Yup, shuddering to think where we would be if not for him this season. Not just the goals. Immense overall play. No way in hell we will be able to replace him.

If we still dont sign 2-3 players next month......well with that Fat cunt running the show I wouldnt be surprised if we dont

Tiote was superb in the first half. Perch and Coloccini barely needed to touch the ball - Tiote was always there ready to take the ball off him.

The problem is that with Marveaux, Obertan and Cisse also in the midfield, he was fighting a one-man mission.

Still think he tries to do too much around the box. Also his passing at times is woeful. He didnt have any energy left at the end of the game. Just have a look at the fourth goal. Bigi on the other hand was still putting in the miles in the 60th minute.

Yup, shuddering to think where we would be if not for him this season. Not just the goals. Immense overall play. No way in hell we will be able to replace him.

If we still dont sign 2-3 players next month......well with that Fat cunt running the show I wouldnt be surprised if we dont

And a new manager