I'd like to take positives from this game. Sure, we capitulated in the last 15 minutes but we looked exhausted as well. Let's not forget Arsenal had the extra few days to prepare themselves.

We played really well and if we play like this in the next month or so, we'll be picking up points for sure, provided we can keep it tighter at the back.

Marveaux, Gabby, Ba and Bigi had good games for me. defence had complete stinkers. Tiote and Cisse average

I don't understand why Cisse plays out wide. He can not and should not play in a wide position. It's high time Pards had the balls to drop him, along with dropping the likes of Jonas, Tiote, etc as well. If you don't play well, you shouldn't play at all if there is a replacement waiting in the wings.

We scored 3 while totally sacrificing defence. Teams will be watching us and licking their lips, we're f***ing awful.

And now Pardew is whining in the press about Fellaini being back from suspension :lol: It never ends with this guy.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay Ba what he wants (nearly £5m a year) and Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Coloccini etc will all come knocking on the door asking for a raise.

You've then upped your wage bill by £30m a season and made the club unable to cover its costs.

Only a club in the Champions League could afford to pay Ba £90k a week. As much as Ba is playing superbly, we're quite right to stand firm on this one.

Pay Ba what he wants (nearly £5m a year) and Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Coloccini etc will all come knocking on the door asking for a raise.

You've then upped your wage bill by £30m a season and made the club unable to cover its costs.

Only a club in the Champions League could afford to pay Ba £90k a week. As much as Ba is playing superbly, we're quite right to stand firm on this one.

If that were the case, I'd let Cisse and Coloccini walk, possibly even Cabaye. Replace them with 1) A bigger physical CB, 2) A CF that can create and score - Cisse is a horrible passer, and 3) A bigger mf'er that can play in tiote's role, or create in the final third.

Edited by LooneyToony

I've banned LBT.

Making me a hypocrite but it's not up for debate

:banana:

Thank fuck. Please ban Aeris too. They aren't fans, just complete cunts. It's one thing losing a match like this, it's another thing to put up with a mentally deranged dual personality arsehole like LBT aka Aeris, on the only footy board I like.

Thank fuck. Please ban Aeris too. They aren't fans, just complete cunts. It's one thing losing a match like this, it's another thing to put up with a mentally deranged dual personality arsehole like LBT aka Aeris, on the only footy board I like.

Fuck the hell off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I take a guess and say those two and the odd mackem have been winding up 'fellow fans' in this thread?

Has to be a middle ground with Ba really. He's entitled to ask for what he wants but I imagine he'll understand why the club would be reluctant to pay him far in excess of any other player.

It's a shame the clause exists, obviously. If we couldn't agree terms with Ba on an improved contract we could at least make more than £7.5m off of him. £7,5m for a player of his quality is an absolute bargain.

If he leaves, I hope it's to a decent side capable of winning trophies (even Turkish ones, given he's been linked to Galatasaray and his best mate Moussa Sow plays over there). If he went to QPR because they're prepared to pay him a large wage, I'd really lose all respect for the man. Which would be a shame as he seems like a nice, amiable person.