New Years Resolutions

Christmas Tree

Actually that looks a bit same old same old that DVD, Davina's ultimate target is no more effective than Jade Goodies shape challenge of 2006.#

Bloaters like me and you CT need the cutting edge of fitness and toning....YOGALATES!!!!

51KpEO9I8sL._SL500_.jpg

Actually that looks a bit same old same old that DVD, Davina's ultimate target is no more effective than Jade Goodies shape challenge of 2006.#

Bloaters like me and you CT need the cutting edge of fitness and toning....YOGALATES!!!!

51KpEO9I8sL._SL500_.jpg

Fuck that shit! I was thinking more of a few diet shakes and one of those exercise tables you can lie on and the table moves your body :lol:

Fuck that shit! I was thinking more of a few diet shakes and one of those exercise tables you can lie on and the table moves your body :lol:

:lol:

When i was in the US the training that was all over the TV was "Insanity". Supposed to lose 8 stone in 4 days or summat daft. Who buys a training dvd that touts itself as being insane from the off?

....IIRC Gemmill tried it last year ;)

I don't really make resolutions. Made some good progress health wise over last 5-6 months and while I'm doing everything I shouldn't over Xmas ill kick start that again. Otherwise, that's it really.

Ah forgot about that. :lol: It was the 30 Day Shred. Think we got maybe 11 days in or something. Hard graft, but I don't think it would be a patch on things like Insanity or P90X.

I was going to have a go at Insanity just to see how insane it was,

The DVD is £105 :lol:

FUCKING insane.

It's available for nowt if you look in the right places. I wouldn't though. It sounds stupidly hard, and basic fitness doesn't need to be that taxing. Half an hour's jogging four times a week is enough to keep the kite and heart in check.

I don't tend to bother with resolutions, because I never keep them. :D Though I am still going on a project I started 3 years ago, to take one photo every day. I'll continue with that.

Also want to take up some sort of sport, probably swimming. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week but not really done much else since my netball team folded. I'd fancy a martial art but it looks quite costly and I'm not sure I could commit to something that would require regular attendance.

I don't tend to bother with resolutions, because I never keep them. :D Though I am still going on a project I started 3 years ago, to take one photo every day. I'll continue with that.

Also want to take up some sort of sport, probably swimming. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week but not really done much else since my netball team folded. I'd fancy a martial art but it looks quite costly and I'm not sure I could commit to something that would require regular attendance.

Take up boxing :)

Might as well get the ball rolling!

Of course weight loss has to be number one for me however as yet I have no particular plan of attack.

Can't really think of any more as Im pretty content / perfect otherwise ;)

What a surprise.

Can I recommend a weight watchers type group, complete with weekly fastings, group weigh ins and a diet designed to result in you staring this thread yet again at he sme time next year?

Never thought about that, you could do all the other stuff. It's still great fun :)

It's the sort of thing I'd quite like to try, but not sure I could commit to going regularly. Just need something I can do occasionally for a change.