Brief stint comes to a grinding halt

adios

Recently I've tried to stay open-minded and non-judgemental about some of the things said over at our better half's, N-O, but when I read this thread I had to walk away.

After we scraped a victory against Mansfield do you think weve turned the corner. This is the first time this year that we have scraped a victory. I feel we have turned the corner and positive times lay ahead.

Is this a wind up?

u joking?

You just can't be serious

Which idiot voted yes.

For those of you who stay over there, you deserve a knighthood; I'm off to start a campaign for early abortion of low IQ fetuses.

Edited by DotBum

I'd say about 70% of the posters are good, and you can have a sensible discussion with them. Don't know half of the names like I know you lot but its still good.

There are some dick heads but the place isn't full of them.

I was surrounded by NO's offical freedom fighters 'Bring Back Da Noize' on Saturday, and whilst fair play to them for singing (especially some old skool classics) the fair majority of them couldn't be arsed 2nd half and fucked off 10 minutes early. Soopa.

Was just looking about a bit over there this morning- had a bit of a laugh about (in a nutshell) too much random generalised conversation going on in their GRC thread- so much so that there was a whing about it using up too much of the server and there's a chat room and MSN and blah blah blah. Ended up locked for a proverbial 'time out'. Ended up thinking 'You've got to be f*cking joking! LMAO'

Was just looking about a bit over there this morning- had a bit of a laugh about  (in a nutshell) too much random generalised conversation going on in their GRC thread- so much so that there was a whing about it using up too much of the server and there's a chat room and MSN and blah blah blah. Ended up locked for a proverbial 'time out'. Ended up thinking 'You've got to be f*cking joking! LMAO'

76513[/snapback]

Jesus wept (just to maintain the religious theme).

Was just looking about a bit over there this morning- had a bit of a laugh about  (in a nutshell) too much random generalised conversation going on in their GRC thread- so much so that there was a whing about it using up too much of the server and there's a chat room and MSN and blah blah blah. Ended up locked for a proverbial 'time out'. Ended up thinking 'You've got to be f*cking joking! LMAO'

76513[/snapback]

Jesus wept (just to maintain the religious theme).

76516[/snapback]

God knows Alex, oh, yes He does. And he's gonna open a can of holy whupass on the nonbelievers. You just wait and see. (where's my ketamine and vodka mix? )

76513[/snapback]

I dunno, sounds familiar to me. :rolleyes::lol:

No one's ever locked the GRC thread on you Lou, have they? Pissed and moaned about it yes, but meh some people aren't happy unless there's something to complain about.. and I'm going to leave that train of thought dead in the station right now.

We had it deleted in the old days, Mags.

It's never been the same since that first 'un.......  I miss Rik and Laz and Sonty :lol:

76549[/snapback]

Bastids. :rolleyes: And where have those 3 been?

Edited by Mags

We had it deleted in the old days, Mags.

It's never been the same since that first 'un.......  I miss Rik and Laz and Sonty :lol:

76549[/snapback]

And to think I was the driving force behind that shite :(

:rolleyes:

76554[/snapback]

Yes you were when that was your main stomping/pick up grounds. Oh the memories.

N-O is not only a popular site, it's highly influential and great.

About this particular thread though, it's clearly a joke, isn't it?

76404[/snapback]

One would have thought it was rather obvious, but then every time I read a thread over there my faith in humanity drops another notch.

I was surrounded by NO's offical freedom fighters 'Bring Back Da Noize' on Saturday, and whilst fair play to them for singing (especially some old skool classics) the fair majority of them couldn't be arsed 2nd half and fucked off 10 minutes early. Soopa.

76397[/snapback]

I was with them for the first half and it was pretty shite as no one else joined in. Dont think were 'soopa fans' in the slightest mate, were just trying to make the atmosphere better.

Fuck off, it's GREAT.

76521[/snapback]

Do you go to the games?

76601[/snapback]

Aye, and I noticed on Saturday a fair few missing behind me and to the right, like. :lol:

76613[/snapback]

You make them form a queue?

Fuck off, it's GREAT.

76521[/snapback]

Do you go to the games?

76601[/snapback]

Aye, and I noticed on Saturday a fair few missing behind me and to the right, like. :lol:

76613[/snapback]

Whilst I was at work, I must confess I wouldn't have gone anyway.

76397[/snapback]

I was with them for the first half and it was pretty shite as no one else joined in. Dont think were 'soopa fans' in the slightest mate, were just trying to make the atmosphere better.

76615[/snapback]

I've no problem with the atmosphere bit, but seeing as the rest of us are called worse than shite by a few of them I was dissapointed they couldn't live up to the hype. Like I said, fair play to them but I was bit pissed off after giving us all that grief about not singing that a large section of them decided to fuck off 10 minutes early. I'm sorry, I forgot to pick my prescription up Saturday. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, it's GREAT.

76521[/snapback]

Do you go to the games?

76601[/snapback]

76613[/snapback]

Whilst I was at work, I must confess I wouldn't have gone anyway.

76620[/snapback]

Do you go to the games?