Sex education in its rawest form....

Craig

:rolleyes:

Thats fucking shocking but i had to laugh. Thats what must have happened to SMO for him to turn out the way he has.

76491[/snapback]

I think thats a disgusting slur.

SMO drives a Lexus ffs.

Thats fucking shocking but i had to laugh. Thats what must have happened to SMO for him to turn out the way he has.

76491[/snapback]

SMO drives a Lexus ffs.

76494[/snapback]

SMO drives his lasses Lexus, get it right

:lol:

Aye I had an upbringing akin to that of Richard Pryor (mother shagging punters in front of him and all that). I'd lost my virginity at the age of 8 to a one-eyed female pit miner from Burradon, she said I had an incredible "shaft" for an 8 year old.

Then at 10 I fucked my female dentist, she said she'd never seen anyone drill as well for their age.

And then on my 12th birthday I did the female postie up the wrong un', she wasn't too fussed I'd put it in the wrong box, she said she did that everyday!

It all makes sense now!

Seeing as this is on the topic of shagging in cars, if you ever see a black Lexus paked up at Tynemouth Priory you can be sure some lucky lady is having her chassis inspected or her back doors done in Barrymore style! :rolleyes::lol:

Aye I had an upbringing akin to that of Richard Pryor (mother shagging punters in front of him and all that). I'd lost my virginity at the age of 8 to a one-eyed female pit miner from Burradon, she said I had an incredible "shaft" for an 8 year old.

Then at 10 I fucked my female dentist, she said she'd never seen anyone drill as well for their age.

And then on my 12th birthday I did the female postie up the wrong un', she wasn't too fussed I'd put it in the wrong box, she said she did that everyday!

It all makes sense now!

Seeing as this is on the topic of shagging in cars, if you ever see a black Lexus paked up at Tynemouth Priory you can be sure some lucky lady is having her chassis inspected or her back doors done in Barrymore style!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

76529[/snapback]

After she's dropped you off at the Gala Bingo you mean? :(

76491[/snapback]

SMO drives a Lexus ffs.

76494[/snapback]

SMO drives his lasses Lexus, get it right

76527[/snapback]

The vehicle is registered in my name, I am the sole driver therefore it is mine, only I didn't pay for it!

Now I'd say that that's a little bit of genius on my part, wouldn't you? Jealousy is a terrible thing. :(:(

It all makes sense now!

Seeing as this is on the topic of shagging in cars, if you ever see a black Lexus paked up at Tynemouth Priory you can be sure some lucky lady is having her chassis inspected or her back doors done in Barrymore style!  :rolleyes:  :lol:

76529[/snapback]

76532[/snapback]

Aye that's about right, two fat ladies - you and your mother - 88 and all that!

Edited by Smooth Operator

It all makes sense now!

Seeing as this is on the topic of shagging in cars, if you ever see a black Lexus paked up at Tynemouth Priory you can be sure some lucky lady is having her chassis inspected or her back doors done in Barrymore style!  :lol:  :(

76529[/snapback]

76532[/snapback]

76536[/snapback]

I'm like a racing snake, me man! :rolleyes:

It all makes sense now!

Seeing as this is on the topic of shagging in cars, if you ever see a black Lexus paked up at Tynemouth Priory you can be sure some lucky lady is having her chassis inspected or her back doors done in Barrymore style!  :(  :(

76529[/snapback]

76532[/snapback]

76536[/snapback]

I'm like a racing snake, me man! :rolleyes:

76539[/snapback]

In the mens showers, aye