Brighton V Newcastle

Christmas Tree

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Aldi's version of Taittinger? ;)

You couldn't let it go, could you? As if the rest of these pikeys would have spotted that typo?

Colo and Cisse are the two members of the squad that are totally irreplaceable at the minute. I'm quite confident that they have no knocks at all and are just being wrapped in cotton wool. That said they'll no doubt pick up knocks in training before the next game anyway!

Most important game of the season to date as far as I'm concerned so would like to see us play the strongest possible team available. No trying out youngsters or resting our top players, lets actually try and progress in this competition for a change.

Its our only possible chance of a trophy and if we continue to play weakened teams in the cup competitions then we are never going to compete for anything ever again.

The kick off time is an absolute disgrace and says everything about what the FA and the club think of the travelling supporters.

The kick off time is an absolute disgrace and says everything about what the FA and the club think of the travelling supporters.

It really is

Most important game of the season to date as far as I'm concerned so would like to see us play the strongest possible team available. No trying out youngsters or resting our top players, lets actually try and progress in this competition for a change.

Its our only possible chance of a trophy and if we continue to play weakened teams in the cup competitions then we are never going to compete for anything ever again.

Agree with all of this really. We really need some sort of momentum as well.

I doubt it's a coincidence that our two irreplacable players have picked up "slight knocks" for this one.

If I was going I'd feel the same (as you). That said, playing a 'full strength' side with the players we have available at the moment is no guarantee of anything.

Only guarantee of playing our "purple" players is that one of them WILL get injured! Fuck it, play it safe as possible (Premier-wise,) I say! The FA cup means Fuck All to me while we're flirting with relegation

Krul, Anita and Santon aside that is an awful team (but I agree that will be the XI)

Bigi and Marveaux?

Obertan has been pretty good recently too although he needs to play on the left.

Bigi and Marveaux?

Obertan has been pretty good recently too although he needs to play on the left.

Bigi looks decent but he wasn't bought to start 10 games by January. Marv has played well but can you really see him and Obertan being up for today? Brighton will be buzzing and it will just bypass them both IMO

It's Marveaux or bust for me today. Can't see anyone else saving the day.

You said previously "needs Shola to have one of his rare games if we are to get anything out of this."

Make up your mind.