Brighton V Newcastle

Christmas Tree

Shola looks uninterested and Sammy is seriously struggling. Abeid and bigi seem to be doing ok. Obertan does not look fit. COMPLETE SHAMBLES

Sammy seriously needs the Messi/Maradona diet.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point getting into it. I understand your view just don't agree with it. Players can get injured at anytime.

We could get through this and avoid the drop. Into doesn't have to be one or the other.

Players CAN get injured at any time yes, which is why i dont see any benefit in playing vital players in this particular game, as by that reasoning its just another roll of the dice.

I understand it doesnt have to be one or the other in terms of avoiding the drop and progressing through this tie, however thats not the context in which my question was posed, I was asking which is MOST important (to you personally, and to NUFC,) and in this context it DOES have to be one or the other. I'm genuinely interested in your point of view (though as you chose not to answer it I'm pretty sure I know which it is, and if im right you think the same as me, but are choosing to ignore it for the duration of this game)

If you accept the argument that they're tired, then hoping for anything other than an early exit is daft given the current league predicament.

Maybe not hoping, but you know what I mean. We cannot afford to be in this competition this season.

Edited by Gemmill

May as well swap Abeid for Amalfitano too.

Yep, tell him he's got 15 minutes to state his case for staying out there and it he doesn't make a convincing argument hoy him.

What a fucking parcel of shit.

Win a cup = Birmingham = relegation

:lol:

If thats what you think I meant by that then I suggest re-reading it!

No intimation that winning a cup sends you down, merely that our best chance of staying up is by focusing on the league (which after all pays for players and wages!) If you think that is wrong in anyway, feel free to explain why, as your last post doesnt explain anything other than you misinterpreted what i posted!

If thats what you think I meant by that then I suggest re-reading it!

No intimation that winning a cup sends you down, merely that our best chance of staying up is by focusing on the league (which after all pays for players and wages!) If you think that is wrong in anyway, feel free to explain why, as your last post doesnt explain anything other than you misinterpreted what i posted!

Why mention Birmingham and the cup then? We might just pick up form, regain players and get a decent draw and things look a lot different. I've never bought the idea of not bothering with the cup, it doesn't have to be one or the other, it really doesn't.