Brighton V Newcastle

Christmas Tree

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an absolutely shit season we're having.

still one less competition to worry about; wouldn't surprise me if pardew is alright with that given our league situation and the uefa cup distraction - the team he selected says a lot about where he thinks our priorities should lie.

Absolute shambles, regardless of who is fit and who isn't.

I hope the fans who made the trip are refunded every last penny.

I hope every player out there today is fined a week's wage to pay for it.

what an absolutely shit season we're having.

still one less competition to worry about; wouldn't surprise me if pardew is alright with that given our league situation and the uefa cup distraction - the team he selected says a lot about where he thinks our priorities should lie.

And I think that transferred to the players. Many of the same players who played against Man U and Arsenal were out there today and the contrast in their performances is obvious. Pardew didn't give a shit about this match and as a result neither did the players.

Williamson out maneuvered when he's looking along the line he's created.. fuck me

to be fair Ant our left back played him on, Dummet I think. BUT, If williamson was a decent defender he still could have got there, but we know he's not a decent defender!

Pardew should resign. Disgraced the club and more importantly the away support today.

Again, why can't you EVER blame the players as a collective?

I don't mean you shouldn't blame Pardew, but why not him and the team (even if it was the reserve team that played)?

It's either him and/or Jonas.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Left back played him on but Williamson could see he was playing him on and let him get goal side, it was complete schoolboy error

Fair point, as I said though, no real surprise eh? He just doesnt think/react quick enough Williamson, it's like he's being remote controlled by someone who is watching the game on a 3 second delay

Again, why can't you EVER blame the players as a collective?

I don't mean you shouldn't blame Pardew, but why not him and the team (even if it was the reserve team that played)?

It's either him and/or Jonas.

He didn't pick a team to win. It starts and stops right there.