Does anyone think

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I`m starting to think hes not going anywhere.

However on current displays i can`t even see how we are going to beat Fulham away or Blackburn at home.  If this is the case surely Fat Freddie will have no option but to get rid..

76413[/snapback]

........and how many times have we said THAT..but he's still bloody here

After Saturday's performance, which was the most inept I have seen at SJP in many a year, I would say relegation has to be a serious concern now if Souness stays. Gemmill will say that's hysterical nonsense, but come on, we had a very strong team out, and still struggled - against Mnasfield ffs. We've got to change the management of the club NOW, even if it is an interim measure, otherwise the consequences might be disastrous.

If we can't get Allardyce now, Souness will stay until the end of the season IMO. And Phil Gartside's comments the other day weren't exactly a cause for optimism... :rolleyes:

76423[/snapback]

Isnt there some sort of "gentlemans agreement" amongst premiership chairman that you dont approach each others managers during the season?

I also wonder, assuming we dont have anybody lined up, whether sacking him before the end of the season would make the job less tempting in some ways, as from the outside at least it might reinforce FS as being a bit trigger happy.

Could Portly Freddy be boxing clever, I wonder???

As things stand (and look like continuing), the fans are pissed off and it's inevitable that season ticket sales will nose-dive again; Freddy knows this and will be shitting himself right now, there's no mistaking.

If Freddy sacks Souness now, gets another manager in and things don't improve then season ticket sales are still unlikely to remain at the level they are now.

Now then, if Freddy sacks Souness a week, or so, after the end of the season, then gets another manager in, the chances are that most of the season ticket holders will re-new in the assumption that things will get better.

The season ticket sales are the main concern of Freddy imo; without the percentages of sales we have now the debt will become a struggle to pay off.

As things stand (and look like continuing), the fans are pissed off and it's inevitable that season ticket sales will nose-dive again; Freddy knows this and will be shitting himself right now, there's no mistaking.

If Freddy sacks Souness now, gets another manager in and things don't improve then season ticket sales are still unlikely to remain at the level they are now.

Now then, if Freddy sacks Souness a week, or so, after the end of the season, then gets another manager in, the chances are that most of the season ticket holders will re-new in the assumption that things will get better.

The season ticket sales are the main concern of Freddy imo; without the percentages of sales we have now the debt will become a struggle to pay off.

76582[/snapback]

That's a bloody good point actually, we need to get into the mind of Freddy to predict what will happen I guess.

76582[/snapback]

That's a bloody good point actually, we need to get into the mind of Freddy to predict what will happen I guess.

76591[/snapback]

pies%20in%20tank._2.jpg

main_322.JPG

.............nah, it's not working. I am getting hungry mind.

76582[/snapback]

76591[/snapback]

pies%20in%20tank._2.jpg

main_322.JPG

76603[/snapback]

I'm getting thirsty. :rolleyes:

76582[/snapback]

76591[/snapback]

pies%20in%20tank._2.jpg

main_322.JPG

76603[/snapback]

I'm getting thirsty. :rolleyes:

76609[/snapback]

In reference to him pissing on a ladyboys face?

76611[/snapback]

With reference to those udders you cheeky sod! :rolleyes:

76614[/snapback]

Doesn't meant owt, I've seen the Crying Game!

76617[/snapback]

Sounds like you've also had a bad experience SLP.....

76582[/snapback]

Excellent point mate, never thought of that.

76611[/snapback]

With reference to those udders you cheeky sod! :rolleyes:

76614[/snapback]

76617[/snapback]

76627[/snapback]

'...no, I piss on your face...YOUR face. Now lie down.'

76611[/snapback]

With reference to those udders you cheeky sod! :lol:

76614[/snapback]

76617[/snapback]

76627[/snapback]

76639[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Aye, sometimes those Thai "ladies" don't speak the lingo too well.

76611[/snapback]

With reference to those udders you cheeky sod! :lol:

76614[/snapback]

76617[/snapback]

76627[/snapback]

76639[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Aye, sometimes those Thai "ladies" don't speak the lingo too well.

76650[/snapback]

Not with a mouthfull of piss like.