Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

http://www.footytube...0474?ref=search

Significant trophy, significant sacrifice, significant cunt. Cant wait to see what we sacrificed the Cup for on Saturday. Is it going to be another significant loss? Did we save a lot of significant players who will contribute with a lot of significant nothing?

Feels like Norwich has already taken this on a walkover, simply because they have the smarter better manager, and because we can never win away games.

Edited by Aeris

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope Debuchy and Cab's charismatic presence can mend something so broken as our team.... I have doubts Cab will be his usual self though, but I have not seen him on the training grounds.

Is Cabaye confirmed as being fit for this game then?

Well, I would leave that to Meenzer or the girls to say, but he's a fine looking fellow.

He sure is a tasty babe.

If he plays from now on we'll finish 9th and win the Europa League I reckon. A midfield with Anita and Cabaye with Jonas back and Marv/Ob and HBA in behind Cisse looks promising enough. What's Hatem's due date?

Newcastle United 10

P Cisse Knock 12th Jan 13

F Coloccini Knock 12th Jan 13

D Simpson Broken Toe 19th Jan 13

J Gutierrez Knee Injury 12th Jan 13

H Ben Arfa Hamstring Injury 2nd Feb 13

S Taylor Hamstring Injury 12th Jan 13

Y Cabaye Groin/Pelvis Injury 12th Jan 13

D Gosling Knee Injury no return date

H Vuckic; ACL Knee Injury May 13

R Taylor ACL Knee Injury Mar 13

As it stands, those in bold could be back...

I'm worried, even with Cabaye back in the squad. He is a quality player but the lad can't work miracles! Put Messi in with that shower of cunts that played Brighton and we would still be relegation fodder.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Cabaye can ignite some creativity, we desperately need some.

Let's not forget Cabaye wasn't pulling up trees before he got injured. (Not particularly his fault when hoofball was the only show in town).

Really depends if we play the same tactical games as recent weeks or return to hoofball and a defensive left wing.

Personally I would keep Marveaux doing what he's been doing well, but Pardew seems intent on putting Cabaye in that role. (A fit and on form Cabaye can do it).

I would play Cabaye and Anita behind Marveaux giving us a strong midfield, but also 3 players who can happily play it on the ground.

The wings are more of a problem which is why I think Marveaux will get pushed out wide.

A must win game.

Cabaye, if he plays, will either come on as a sub or last about 60 - 70 mins tops. IF we play Cisse at CF then we have him, Cabaye, Collo and Debuchy - the rest imho are utter pish, need these guys if we are to even have a sniff.

A lot of ifs, and I'm basing Debuchy being good based on Sammyobi's twitter comments.

4-3-3

Krul

Debuchy, Williamson (poss Taylor), Coloccini, Santon

Bigirimana, Cabaye, Perch

Anita, Cisse, Marveaux

I think I read Perch is knackered which is why he went off against Brighton.

I also think Pardew will have to start Obertan.

This team for me. (4231)

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Coloccini Santon

Anita Cabaye

Obertan Marveaux Fergusone

Cisse

Edited by Christmas Tree

I'm confident that Colo and Cisse never had an injury and it was Pardews excuse to not play them so unless they pick an actual injury up this week they will be playing.

I think it's a bit much to be expecting either Cabaye or Taylor to be playing after so long out despite how much we need them. Of course Cabaye may be pressed into action earlier than we would want simply because we are so lacking in options. Jonas was tweeting last night that he's back in training so hopefully he's fit too. Say what you want about his form, we need him at the minute.

Assuming Perch is injured and those mentioned above are back, I think I'd go for Jonas, Cabaye & Anita in the middle with Marveaux and Squidward on the wings and obviously Cisse through the middle.

But at this stage who's fit will be anyone's guess!