Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've woken up in a positive mood about Newcastle today, we're playing fucking Norwich not the Bayern Munich. Remarkably surprising 1-0 win today. Norwich have lost four in a row so their confidence won't be the best neither. Absolutely no reason we can't get a result. The last two games against Norwich have been carbon copies of each other, two desperately shite games with no quality resulting in 1-0 wins for us, I'd take the same again, although I never thought I'd hear myself say these words "lets hope Williamson is fit", because the last time Simpson and Perch were centre halfs together for us, we lost 4-2, and it was at Carrow Road.

I really don't believe Pardew knows how turn a fuckin low morale team into a good morale team. I really don't believe he has got a clue what to do this transfer window either, and we will suffer serious damage because of it. Either if he has no say in the window because he lacks the integrity to stand up to the owners, or just lacks general knowledge about how to find and sign players... it's his own fault.

We are going down the shitter, and there's nothing Pardew and Ashley plan to do about it.

I've woken up in a positive mood about Newcastle today, we're playing fucking Norwich not the Bayern Munich. Remarkably surprising 1-0 win today. Norwich have lost four in a row so their confidence won't be the best neither. Absolutely no reason we can't get a result. The last two games against Norwich have been carbon copies of each other, two desperately shite games with no quality resulting in 1-0 wins for us, I'd take the same again, although I never thought I'd hear myself say these words "lets hope Williamson is fit", because the last time Simpson and Perch were centre halfs together for us, we lost 4-2, and it was at Carrow Road.

Everyone in the league will be confident against us at the moment.

They've got no Morison. Holt has a late fitness test. We have Colo and Williamson. Its not as concerning as last year with their threat from crosses. We have Jonas back. Cabaye back. Debuchy added. Shola out. Its all positives for us.

We absolutely must try to wrestle some positive momentum from this match. The injection of Debuchy and the return of Cabaye could be central to this. The return of Jonas can only help Colo get back on track on the pitch, can only hope he doesn't cop a hard time from traveling supporters - last thing him and the club need.

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Santon

Bigi Anita

Obertan Marveaux Ferguson

Cisse

(Though AP will probably have Jonas in).

Ferguson will get kicked to fuck I reckon. Though he's tough enough - like when he went for Ben Haim - I don't think he'd do well today. Plus he's looked lazy last couple of times I've seen him, wasn't showing any urgency to get back.

Ferguson will get kicked to fuck I reckon. Though he's tough enough - like when he went for Ben Haim - I don't think he'd do well today. Plus he's looked lazy last couple of times I've seen him, wasn't showing any urgency to get back.

Another goal and assist in midweek though and above all else today we need to create.

Against Bedlington? I just think Norwich - made up of league one players will bully him & he'll go missing. He knows where to put the ball for Cisse mind but if Jonas is fit I'd rather see a tougher midfield.

Another goal and assist in midweek though and above all else today we need to create.

Worth a shout off the bench, nothing more at this stage.

Above all else we need to be solid defensively - that's at the back as well as in defence. We are creating a reasonable amount at the minute - hence scoring 7 goals and hitting the woodwork three times in the last three league games.

Edited by BigWalrus