Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson's game is simple - down the flanks and whip balls in. Unfortunately I think he needs to add more to his game to justify any extended run in the team. PL defenders are wise to him and push him on to his right, forcing him to play the ball backwards and the attack breaks down.

But getting assists for the first team does mean something.

So far Sameobi has shown nothing whatsoever that warrants him jumping ahead of Ferguson.

I do agree Sammi Ameobi has shown nothing, been very disappointing this season and frustrating to watch. Would like to see Amalfitano get a run out instead of Sammi.

We need to create goals. He has three assists for the first team this season. How many have Sameobi, Almalfatino or Jonas got?

Pardew has basically said Jonas has been shit all season yet won't drop him.

Bizarre!

You transferred your man love to Marveaux after Ferguson had a few bad games man :lol: he scores against a team of no hopers and he's our saviour again. Have a fucking word man

Ferguson's game is simple - down the flanks and whip balls in. Unfortunately I think he needs to add more to his game to justify any extended run in the team. PL defenders are wise to him and push him on to his right, forcing him to play the ball backwards and the attack breaks down.

That's fair enough but if we get to 75 minutes and are needing a goal I would rather he came on and whipped some crosses in.

What is your fascination over Ferguson all about CT? You had him in the starting lineup which was hugely optimistic and its no surprise he isn't on the bench either? Are you related to him? Fuck buddies? What is the deal?

Guess he turned good on his FM save :-) Strange there are no fascination for Campbell, Vuckic and Streete as they also become decent after a good while.

Because cups don't bring us money & that's all they care about.

If that was the case then we'd better be signing 3 or 4 "purples" this window or they will be losing out on 80 odd million next season.

That's fair enough but if we get to 75 minutes and are needing a goal I would rather he came on and whipped some crosses in.

If we had an aerially strong front line, I'd agree, but any of Cisse / Marveaux / Obertan would be no match for Turner and Bassong.

Ryder "Debuchy donning yellow boots, he looks up for this". Eh? As opposed to what? Refusing to put boots on and stay in the changing room?

If we had an aerially strong front line, I'd agree, but any of Cisse / Marveaux / Obertan would be no match for Turner and Bassong.

Aerially strong frontline so we can win those longballs from willo?