Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

I think it was quite clear to see he was knackered & needed the break, he was pretty much doing all the running on the flank which will effect anybody's game.

We could've done with him against Man United & Arsenal that's for sure.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully a break has done him some good because his form has been horrendous. Even Pardew recognised that with comments about having 'faith' in players and hoping to have that faith rewarded (which he wasnt).

Some idiots couldnt see that a while back ;)

I agree he was fucked but he was also well out of form. I don't think that tiredness was the whole reason. He has been going through a shit spell, that happens. I think Pardew should have recogised it ealier though and took him out of the firing line for a bit.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder when it comes to poor old Jonas the scapegoat. A few games back he was the biggest spanner in the system, give Obertan a chance they say, maybe he might be OK despite being the biggest donkey in donkeyville... Maybe he will be good they say...

Two - Three Obertan's later and we're begging for "solid" Jonas to get straight back in the team! Amazing.

My concern about this game is ............. Hughton.

He'll be wanting his lads to help give the finger to Ashley for getting rid of him.

Aye, how have we fared against Hughton since he was booted?

I'm worried about their home record, they've taken some big scalps at Carrow Road and an away win would be a good result even if we weren't playing like myotonic goats.

Dumb ass :D

Stick Perch into the midfield to add a bit more strength and hope that Cisse playing back through the middle and Debuchy coming in gives us a lift. As I say, I'm not filled with confidence like. If we'd been playing well I'd probably say it's still a pretty decent team against opposition of Norwich's standard. But with the run we're on I'd be very concerned putting that team out!

Tbh dropping 3 points against Norwich would be the most tragic of all losses this season, a signal clear as glass that we have no intent staying up this season at fuckin all. Sacrificing the FA cup by assembling the shittiest team Pardew could imagine only in his wildest dreams, only to see us fail with the players we saved will be so demoralizing, soooo demoralizing... I have no word.

Please win this. It's extremely hard to watch championship matches...especially when we are down there on purpose.

Tbh dropping 3 points against Norwich would be the most tragic of all losses this season, a signal clear as glass that we have no intent staying up this season at fuckin all. Sacrificing the FA cup by assembling the shittiest team Pardew could imagine only in his wildest dreams, only to see us fail with the players we saved will be so demoralizing, soooo demoralizing... I have no word.

Please win this. It's extremely hard to watch championship matches...especially when we are down there on purpose.

for fucking who? :lol:

Dumb ass :D

Stick Perch into the midfield to add a bit more strength and hope that Cisse playing back through the middle and Debuchy coming in gives us a lift. As I say, I'm not filled with confidence like. If we'd been playing well I'd probably say it's still a pretty decent team against opposition of Norwich's standard. But with the run we're on I'd be very concerned putting that team out!

Perch is out

Is it harder for you to find a stream or is it harder to travel 350 miles for a 1230 kickoff?...

It's just harder to watch even if there was a stream. I'd be watching it with tears in my eyes everytime, and the football is so shite. People from Newcastle seem to have much more "we are just happy to watch our team, even if we are last in the blue square"-attitude.

Edited by Aeris