Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

He's been rock solid so far. Couple of very assured touches too.

Because he's made one simple interception and had a couple of decent touches with no one within 20yards of him? Hes completely inadequate for this division.

Edited by NobbySol

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's made one simple interception and had a couple of decent touches with no one within 20yards of him? Hes completely inadequate for this division.

You just said he was shitting himself under pressure! He's done nothing of the sort so far, but it would clearly make you very happy if he did.

Fuckind sickening to see Williamson play. Long ball every chance and shitting himself under pressure.

This kind of complaint I can't understand. Williamson knows his limits. As we all do. He's the best option we have. Would you rather he tried to control it, take on a few men and thread a ball through a tight angle to someone?

If he hasn't got anyone in a mile of space begging to receive from him, I want Williamson putting some leather through it, just to be safe.

You just said he was shitting himself under pressure! He's done nothing of the sort so far, but it would clearly make you very happy if he did.

Which he was, ball down the line I'm the first 2mins, kicks it out due to pure indecision on what way to kick it. No one up top and a player runs at him so he lofts it into no mans land with debuchy and colo available.

Guti offering a lot more going forward than I've seen recently when hes played....with the result Norwich have just had a 4 on 2....fucks sakes man....

He is no Shane though.

LBT can't spell 'football'. I'm wondering how he spells 'hoofball'...

Even Debuchy is at it. Williamson just now did it for no reason into nowhere straight at a Norwich player. When will he learn?

Edited by DubiousBobcat