Norwich - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was at my mates wedding a few years back, didn't want to regale us with tales about Clougie, the fuckin boring cunt :)

Boring cunt in the flesh as well, eh?

Not saying his patter is that bad but there's an onion in my kitchen overheard it and has just burst into tears.

Not sure what the dynamics of the carrow road pitch are but everything seems so tight and compact. Gary Birtles is a cock

Norwich are making it tight - there's plenty of space when they have the ball.

Most teams seem to press us easily this year, we just look stuck as soon as there's a couple of men in front.

Happy with that so far in all honesty. :thup:

When you consider our recent form we haven't really looked in trouble. Just need to be a bit more incisive with our final ball as Cisse's movement is dragging them all over the place.

Dull as dishwater so far. What is worse is that Norwich have been shite. They are there for the taking, but just can't seem to work anything up. Marveaux has been completely absent imo. Needs to do more to link up the play. If Holt comes on in the 65th minute and nicks the only goal of the game, I'm gonna kick the motherfuck off.

Edited by ADP

We look solid enough at the back. It's the lumping it up & losing it that is frustrating.

Not so good going forward either, though a couple of balls have fell just short of Cisse. Again though the players look like they don't want to be there.

You'd hope Cabaye can spark some confidence/creativity.