Pre Match

johnnyfeng

Morning,

Does anyone know if the Eagle on scotswood road still has pre-match 'entertainment' on, on a Saturday?? There used to be some canny dancers/rippers on at Rockies then it moved to the eagle a good few years ago, im returning to SJP after spending 5 years away in the states and myself and a couple of mates are thinking about going there but I don't want to turn up there if there is nowt on or its closed!

I know its usually a g*y bar but every friday and saturday dinnertime they used to have cracking rippers on that used to get the lot out!

Any help or other suggestions would be great.

Cheers

I've been to a few 'pound in a pint glass' establishments in my time, rarely has 'cracking' been on the tip of my tongue.

The Flying Scotsman just next to Kings Cross leaps to mind. Went there after the QPR game at the end of the promotion season. Only just pipped as the worst bar I've ever been in by the Westbourne Club in Walker.

The first lass on was crying her eyes out when she left the stage. She and the others definitely weren't cracking!

We paid to get me mate on stage with the birds there on his stag doo (after we'd handcuffed him to the ferry and paid for him so back and forth ten times. Some lasses took pitty on him and gave him some poppers so he was happy enough). They then got one of me other mates up for free the cheeky sluts!

I've been to a few 'pound in a pint glass' establishments in my time, rarely has 'cracking' been on the tip of my tongue.

you've obviously never been to the griffin in farringdon then....!

Remember they done that at the pub that used to be on th roundabout at the bottom of Shields road. Can't remember it's name. Anyway this lass must have been 50+ or had the paper round of chilli road and the byker wall.

Only time I've walked out of a stripper joint before she finished :lol:

The first lass on was crying her eyes out when she left the stage.

:lol: I remember one minger getting upset because a bloke was ripping the piss out of her 'massive arse and nee tits' but i've never seen one reduced to tears. Fucking hell, what a life. Worse incident was one of my mates attempting to finger one on stage at Rio's in Whitley. We were 'yarked oot' moments later.

Remember they done that at the pub that used to be on th roundabout at the bottom of Shields road. Can't remember it's name. Anyway this lass must have been 50+ or had the paper round of chilli road and the byker wall.

Only time I've walked out of a stripper joint before she finished :lol:

:lol:

:lol: I remember one minger getting upset because a bloke was ripping the piss out of her 'massive arse and nee tits' but i've never seen one reduced to tears. Fucking hell, what a life. Worse incident was one of my mates attempting to finger one on stage at Rio's in Whitley. We were 'yarked oot' moments later.

Rio's has been a fuckin pizza/kebab place for a couple of years now sadly . Used to be canny . I remember in the days of Dunes going down WB oAugust Bank Holiday and sitting off on the ramp down to the beach after coming out of Dunes and a pair of shockers were getting on with some horizontal jogging right at the bottom of the ramp on the beach .