Colo Gogo

Banshee

Cracks me up that people are claiming because he's under contract for another 3 years he'll stay.

There's the potential of a decent transfer fee coming in for a 30 year old. If he's submitted a transfer request (or is about to) the club will accept it and allow him to leave with their blessing.

I don't want him to leave but the reality of the situation needs to be grasped by some.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats our hopes of attracting the likes of Remy et al now?

Top striker Gone, Captain Gone, Relegation looming.......

Has to be hoped that all our stars dont have get out clauses allowing them to simply walk away following relegation. The likes of Cabaye etc might be in line to make a mint if we went down.

The Chronicle hilariously doing a poll asking "DO YOU WANT COLO TO STAY? YES? OR NO?" Incredible. Simply incredible.

They should be doing "HAS COLO SHAGGED YOUR WIFE? YES OR NO?"

Edited by trophyshy

Whats our hopes of attracting the likes of Remy et al now?

Top striker Gone, Captain Gone, Relegation looming.......

Has to be hoped that all our stars dont have get out clauses allowing them to simply walk away following relegation. The likes of Cabaye etc might be in line to make a mint if we went down.

Remy's off to Arsenal by all accounts. Apparently wants London but not that desperately that he'd consider QPR.

got to love ashley's approach to a relegation battle: get rid of two of your best players when squad is already wafer thin.

If what's being reported is true you can't blame Ashley in either case this time around.

Not sure you can directly blame Ashley for Colo leaving. He did just give him a 4 year contract in the summer which he should honour.

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors though. Pardew could have shagged his wife.

Fuck. Nailed it. The irony!

Pardew in the past few weeks has been claiming that we need to get CB cover. I don't think I'd be a million miles off when I suggest that he said that because he knew Colo was going to leave, rather than the fact that we needed one because Williamson is dogger and Saylor is made of glass.

The crack is his wife and kids have DEFINITELY left the country, that is a fact. Other rumours going round that he got a lass from Cramlington up the duff, but I don't think that has any legs. His wife is back in Argentina though as of last week.

Any news from Nufc Offical on this? I had to stop following as I can only take so many special offers on cat litter trays and car air fresheners

:lol: Not got your NUFC onesie yet then?

:lol: Not got your NUFC onesie yet then?

Or quality Garden Gnomes. We all need to buy a Garden Gnome, it may fund a centre half.

When your captain and leader wants to leave, whether it's homesickness or whatever, it's going to have far more of an effect on that dressing room than others leaving. This is not good.

Coloccini to San Lorenzo is the plan A, B and C," Lammens said. "He represents much more than football – he played here six months and was champion, his father works at the club and is a fan. The deadline is next week but we cannot do anything crazy with the budget.

Quotes like these really fuck me off. He's our player and he's on a long contract so if you want him then you can pay the going rate for him. Cheap cunt.

In these hard times when the team is struggling and all is bleak............STOCK UP NOW on your official nufc Onesie, cheer yourself up even more with a delightful NUFC garden Gnome.

quick give me access to the nufc twtter account