Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is due to his wife being ill, than loan him out to San Lorenzo and sort this out (his transfer fee) after the season ends whether that is to another European club (as Argie clubs are skint) or not.

Mike Ashley and Derek Lliambis are cunts, they have no compassion, I can understand why Coloccini has taken a stance where he refuses to play.

This shit isn't ideal but neither is him having to deal with serious illness to his missus.

If this is due to his wife being ill, than loan him out to San Lorenzo and sort this out (his transfer fee) after the season ends whether that is to another European club (as Argie clubs are skint) or not.

Mike Ashley and Derek Lliambis are cunts, they have no compassion, I can understand why Coloccini has taken a stance where he refuses to play.

This shit isn't ideal but neither is him having to deal with serious illness to his missus.

How can you understand his stance when you don't know what the issue is? And how do you know he has taken this stance? Since the news broke he's played in both the games we've had and he's training as normal today by all accounts.

There's definitely an inclination on here to immediately believe the worst things. One report has him doing this everything else says things are still not sorted but the evidence is that he's still here and doing his job at the moment.

How can you understand his stance when you don't know what the issue is? And how do you know he has taken this stance? Since the news broke he's played in both the games we've had and he's training as normal today by all accounts.

There's definitely an inclination on here to immediately believe the worst things. One report has him doing this everything else says things are still not sorted but the evidence is that he's still here and doing his job at the moment.

I've assumed that scenario. Better that than to assume he's fucked some dirty slag as has been going around and that's his reason why he wants to return to Argentina.

The other stuff about him refusing to play are further rumours. Unsubstantiated - yes, the ultimate professional so far - yes.

It will be OK. We have 2 new defenders that actually want to play. Colo hasn't turned up for half of this season and the recent defensive displays have been abysmal. I for one don't want to see Colo continuing with us with his recent form. Let him go and lets get the two new lads settled in and putting in an effort.

If his wife is ill - then why all this talk about pulling naother clubs shirt on?

It's difficult to know what to think till we know the truth - if he's fucking us about we should give as good as we get. In addition -we haven't spoken to or been approached by San Lorenzo* - so who have they been talking to?

*from Caulkin

It will be OK. We have 2 new defenders that actually want to play. Colo hasn't turned up for half of this season and the recent defensive displays have been abysmal. I for one don't want to see Colo continuing with us with his recent form. Let him go and lets get the two new lads settled in and putting in an effort.

It's not just the principle, it's the precedence that it sets for other players that may want to leave the club in the future.

Grew out of that no money in it. Just pissed off with all the negative press on people wanting to leave. If anyone was honest do they really believe his wife or family member is ill. It would have been easy to say l;ook a family member is ill and he wold have had most peoples backing to go sort it out. That is a small sacrafice to pay when wanting out of a great contract, but to want to sign for an other team......... nar.

Remember Gavin Peacock he got the fans support.

Anyway sad day for me my pet mouse Elvis died today

He was caught in a trap................. you asked for it

I've been lurking on RTG too much.

My name is Berb and Im a knacker.

Why does any illness require him to leave the country and state he does not want to play for us anymore. Surely it should have been due to a family illness I need till the end of the season away or similar.

Sorry Im just repeating myself and others.

I gonna start a thread

If his wife is ill - then why all this talk about pulling naother clubs shirt on?

It's difficult to know what to think till we know the truth - if he's fucking us about we should give as good as we get. In addition -we haven't spoken to or been approached by San Lorenzo* - so who have they been talking to?

*from Caulkin

This is the odd part about this situation. First like has been mentioned why wasn't compassionate leave the first option explored, but also if he goes to Argentina he'd comfortably be, if not the best, one of the best defenders there so why was San Lorenzo the only option?

Grew out of that no money in it. Just pissed off with all the negative press on people wanting to leave. If anyone was honest do they really believe his wife or family member is ill. It would have been easy to say l;ook a family member is ill and he wold have had most peoples backing to go sort it out. That is a small sacrafice to pay when wanting out of a great contract, but to want to sign for an other team......... nar.

Remember Gavin Peacock he got the fans support.

Anyway sad day for me my pet mouse Elvis died today

He was caught in a trap................. you asked for it

:lol:

Uhu-hu, thankyouverymuch ladiesangenalman.

Despite Collo's improved performances over recent seasons, this latest debacle is quickly deminishing my opinion of the argie cunt. He was a joke, complete laughing stock in his first season for us. No effort or sign of a 10million payer. I always remember the pictures of him, laughing and generally dicking around on the team bus after the relegation defeat to Villa. We had a squad full of disappointment but him twatting about with big smirks on his face said it all, couldn't give a fuck about NUFC. He stuck with us for the Championship season and was a class CHAMPIONSHIP act - really though, was that loyalty - he had no choice, who would want him. I remember clearly even Nolan and Butt, looking gutted, but him laughing and joking RIGHT AFTER relegation said it all. He doesnt give a shit about NUFC and this bollocks about his sick wife is the final nail in the coffin for me. Thank god we have a couple of new faces in defence because I would like to see him sit on the bench for the rest of the season, make the sly little shit wait. Does he take us for idiots, if his wife is ill, how does the new club work? I guarantee if he fucks off to South America he will no doubt be back in Europe next season, probably at QPR or similar on a huge wedge.

He was a joke, complete laughing stock when he came here. No effort or sign of a 10million payer. I always remember the pictures of him, laughing and generally dicking around on the team bus after the relegation defeat to Villa. We had a squad full of disappointment faces but him twatting about with big smirks on his face said it all, couldn't give a fuck about NUFC. He stuck with us for the Championship season and was a class CHAMPIONSHIP act - really though, was that loyalty - he had no choice, who would want him. I remember clearly even Nolan and Butt, looking gutted, but him laughing and joking RIGHT AFTER relegation said it all. He doesn’t give a shit about NUFC and this bollocks about his sick wife is the final nail in the coffin for me. Thank god we have a couple of new faces in defence because I would like to see him sit on the bench for the rest of the season; he has been out of form this season anyway.

Edited by Li3nZ

Despite Collo's improved performances over recent seasons, this latest debacle is quickly deminishing my opinion of the argie cunt. He was a joke, complete laughing stock in his first season for us. No effort or sign of a 10million payer. I always remember the pictures of him, laughing and generally dicking around on the team bus after the relegation defeat to Villa. We had a squad full of disappointment but him twatting about with big smirks on his face said it all, couldn't give a fuck about NUFC. He stuck with us for the Championship season and was a class CHAMPIONSHIP act - really though, was that loyalty - he had no choice, who would want him. I remember clearly even Nolan and Butt, looking gutted, but him laughing and joking RIGHT AFTER relegation said it all. He doesnt give a shit about NUFC and this bollocks about his sick wife is the final nail in the coffin for me. Thank god we have a couple of new faces in defence because I would like to see him sit on the bench for the rest of the season, make the sly little shit wait. Does he take us for idiots, if his wife is ill, how does the new club work? I guarantee if he fucks off to South America he will no doubt be back in Europe next season, probably at QPR or similar on a huge wedge.

He was a joke, complete laughing stock when he came here. No effort or sign of a 10million payer. I always remember the pictures of him, laughing and generally dicking around on the team bus after the relegation defeat to Villa. We had a squad full of disappointment faces but him twatting about with big smirks on his face said it all, couldn't give a fuck about NUFC. He stuck with us for the Championship season and was a class CHAMPIONSHIP act - really though, was that loyalty - he had no choice, who would want him. I remember clearly even Nolan and Butt, looking gutted, but him laughing and joking RIGHT AFTER relegation said it all. He doesn’t give a shit about NUFC and this bollocks about his sick wife is the final nail in the coffin for me. Thank god we have a couple of new faces in defence because I would like to see him sit on the bench for the rest of the season; he has been out of form this season anyway.

You've edited that post and it still ends up like that? :D

I agree that it's bollox when people talk about how loyal he was that he stayed when we went down because his reputation was in tatters then and no one would have took him off us.

But he's been the best centreback I've seen at the club (barring Woodgate just but then again I'd take Colo over him any day because of his fitness issues) since then and anyone who can't see how big a miss he'll be is totally kidding themselves.

Whether or not his wife is really ill or it is to do with Destiny Quinn or whether he's just had enough we don't know at this stage so it's not the time to start having a go at him.

I agree that it's bollox when people talk about how loyal he was that he stayed when we went down because his reputation was in tatters then and no one would have took him off us.

But he's been the best centreback I've seen at the club (barring Woodgate just but then again I'd take Colo over him any day because of his fitness issues) since then and anyone who can't see how big a miss he'll be is totally kidding themselves.

Whether or not his wife is really ill or it is to do with Destiny Quinn or whether he's just had enough we don't know at this stage so it's not the time to start having a go at him.

Myh edit involved zero effort David! Basically wrote the same sentence about him being an argiue cunt twice, that's passion for you.

Dear oh dear, it still says the same thing twice. Ah fuck it !

Edited by Li3nZ

Don't get me wrong, I love it as much as anyone when he's on fire, but he only plays "when he wants to" so to speak, and this season he's not been great. I think we loved him the championship season when he was showing forwards up left right and centre, and that image has stuck. He will be a huge loss now but I suppose my point is, if the new French influx, plus Taylor, can be a solid outfit, perhaps he won'tbe such a loss anyway. In addition, we know he wants to fuck off and probably only putting 50% in anyway - effort wise that is.

Edited by Li3nZ

Don't get me wrong, I love it as much as anyone when he's on fire, but he only plays "when he wants to" so to speak, and this season he's not been great. I think we loved him the championship season when he was showing forwards up left right and centre, and that image has stuck. He will be a huge loss now but I suppose my point is, if the new French influx, plus Taylor, can be a solid outfit, perhaps he won'tbe such a loss anyway. In addition, we know he wants to fuck off and probably only putting 50% in anyway - effort wise that is.

problem is we're still a taylor injury away from williamson being back as first choice centre half.

i'd like to see him stay until the end of the season at least, or given a month to sort out his "issues" before coming back for the run in.

if it is indeed a massive smokescreen of bullshit because he just wants to come, then i agree - he can fuck off and i'd expect us to give him the tevez treatment, stop his wages and not let him sign for anyone else.

I think that's a harsh assessment of him tbh. Even in the relegation season he barely missed a game. Yes he was playing shit but he didn't hide like I think some have this season. And since then again he's been virtually ever present and that a rare thing these days.

Between the first few games of the promotion season until after the makem game this season (when he was world class tbf) he'd barely had a bad game. Yes his standard has dropped since then which may well have been because his mind hasn't been right but certainly hasn't been helped by our injury problems this term particularly since Taylors injury. Williamson would bring even the best player down whereas for the most part he's improved him measurably. See how much worse Williamson looks when he's not playing with Colo. For that mater see how much worth Taylor looks too!

Also Gloomy's right. All we've signed is one centre half if Colo goes, when (not if) Taylor gets injured again we're back to having Williamson as first choice. That should never happen again!

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Softly, softly, but more optimism tonight that Coloccini will stay at #Nufc until end of season.

Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True. Please be true. Please be true. Please be True.

Get in Van Wolkswinkel as well and we've got a top class team again.