Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After thinking this was media talk it seems as though this could come to fruition, if it is personal reasons then there isn't really anything we can do but hopefully get something in the way of a fee and hopefully get a reasonable replacement. I won't think any less of him if he goes, at the end of the day he wants to put his family first and he has done well for us over the years.

Hopefully he can hold of until the end of the season.

As we stand now do you still think all this is Pardew's fault? :)

Majority of it is his fault.

Sure had we signed Debuchy and better cover for centre back as well as Anita then most would have considered that continuing to build, especially as we kept hold of all our big players.

This season was fucked up in the first 10 games for me when he persisted with a shit formation, two strikers not working and hoof ball. Long before all the injuries kicked in.

And I know you disagree so let's not waste 4 pages kicking it back and forth :)

Majority of it is his fault.

Sure had we signed Debuchy and better cover for centre back as well as Anita then most would have considered that continuing to build, especially as we kept hold of all our big players.

This season was fucked up in the first 10 games for me when he persisted with a shit formation, two strikers not working and hoof ball. Long before all the injuries kicked in.

And I know you disagree so let's not waste 4 pages kicking it back and forth :)

You said this morning that Colo wanting to leave was Pardews fault till shown different...was just wondering if that was still the case?....

You said this morning that Colo wanting to leave was Pardews fault till shown different...was just wondering if that was still the case?....

I thought you were talking about our general situation.

With regard Colo. No idea until he spills the beans really.

Parky. Tell that stupid cow to pipe down. We've all been to Germany.

Been wracking my tiny mind, as to who we can sign who's as good as Coio there's noi ione. Noo one whO isn't in Europeam comp anyway.

Been wracking my tiny mind, as to who we can sign who's as good as Coio there's noi ione. Noo one whO isn't in Europeam comp anyway.

As good as last years colo or the colo of the last 10/11 games.

We really need someone who can just defend well not necessarily playing the ball out. We need someone to get us through the next four months and then re-group.

Lammens added: "Coloccini'sspacer.gif arrival is very difficult. We can't go out and buy him; we have always said that we depended on the desire of the player to rescind his deal.

That to me says nothing will happen until the summer and until we get ourselves an equal replacement. I can't see the club letting him go for nothing and during this stage of the season.

Nee point fucking about, we need to get players in as soon as possible. We're a 3rd of the way through the transfer window and theres no movement into the club or anything close to getting someone in, yet we've already lost our top striker and possibly our Strongest defender. With three winnable games coming up we need a morale boost or this season could get even uglier and fast.

The board have to realise they cannot fuck about angling for the best deals, we need players in and we need them now!

Oi! It's worse than that...She did a student exchange in Houghton-le-Spring which I do believe is in Sunderland. :lol:

Kraut-Mackem basically. :ninja:

1. Germany is beautiful and brilliant.

2. I no longer care about anything other than avoiding relegation so don't care about euro cup if that's what you were getting at.

Rumour has it he's been cheating on his wife and she's jetted back to Argentina with the kids. Source for the wife leaving part : http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-wire/coloccini-departure-may-be-true/

cheating on her is speculation at the moment.

If the cheating part is true I have no sympathy. He has to man up and deal with the consequences of his actions.

If the cheating part is true I have no sympathy. He has to man up and deal with the consequences of his actions.

It looks like that's what he's trying to do by cutting short his career in a world class league to go back to Argentina with his wife.