Colo Gogo

Banshee

If the cheating part is true I have no sympathy. He has to man up and deal with the consequences of his actions.

Agreed - again it is pure 'itk' speculation at the moment, but if the family have jetted off and he's in such a hurry that an official transfer deal is not going to be quick enough for him to get out of here then SOMETHING is wrong.

Not entirely sure what is going on but this whole scenario just stinks of something shady going on here, either on his - his father or our part.

One thing is for sure, there is absolutely no fucking way we should let him just walk - i love the bloke and all he has done for us, and if something is amiss then fair enough i can understand his head being elsewhere. But back in the championship even Lovenkrands was playing and scoring shortly after his father died and he wasnt there for him, that's about as extreme a personal emergency as you can get imho and there is little beyond that would excuse any kind of let off for san to take colo off for nowt.

They cany afford him, they've said as much, and im not joking but 2 points off the drop with half the first team injured/banned is not the time to be letting your 'purples' swan off for free, no matter how much of a crisis is going on.

If he aint in thesquad tomorrow then im expecting him to leave, if he leaves then they better stump up the cash, and if they arent already looking for a replacement? then they'll have no-one to blame if he does a ben arfa and skips town - leaving us in the shit at the end of the window.

Not trying to be doom and gloomy, but i've got a bad feeling about this.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - again it is pure 'itk' speculation at the moment, but if the family have jetted off and he's in such a hurry that an official transfer deal is not going to be quick enough for him to get out of here then SOMETHING is wrong.

Not entirely sure what is going on but this whole scenario just stinks of something shady going on here, either on his - his father or our part.

One thing is for sure, there is absolutely no fucking way we should let him just walk - i love the bloke and all he has done for us, and if something is amiss then fair enough i can understand his head being elsewhere. But back in the championship even Lovenkrands was playing and scoring shortly after his father died and he wasnt there for him, that's about as extreme a personal emergency as you can get imho and there is little beyond that would excuse any kind of let off for san to take colo off for nowt.

They cany afford him, they've said as much, and im not joking but 2 points off the drop with half the first team injured/banned is not the time to be letting your 'purples' swan off for free, no matter how much of a crisis is going on.

If he aint in thesquad tomorrow then im expecting him to leave, if he leaves then they better stump up the cash, and if they arent already looking for a replacement? then they'll have no-one to blame if he does a ben arfa and skips town - leaving us in the shit at the end of the window.

Not trying to be doom and gloomy, but i've got a bad feeling about this.

Right with you Han old buddy, something is deffo afoot.

1. Germany is beautiful and brilliant.

2. I no longer care about anything other than avoiding relegation so don't care about euro cup if that's what you were getting at.

Germany isn't beautiful and brilliant at all. It's a country full of neurotic self-obsessed dickheads. :lol:

Germany isn't beautiful and brilliant at all. It's a country full of neurotic self-obsessed dickheads. :lol:

I went there with England in the World Cup expecting great things.

The place and the people were awful.

I went there with England in the World Cup expecting great things.

The place and the people were awful.

The people have 0 charisma and even less charm. There is literally nothing endearing about them. They stick to what they know and try and lay it on that they are the best at everything...The only reason I stay here is cause of my daughter or I'd have been out long ago. Every night I pray for the euro to crash. :lol:

Historically all the big companies here supported Hitler cause they had so little contact with international markets and no confidence of their own abilities (outside their little potato republic fiefdom) hence no choice than to back a murdering regime of cunts. That's the germans in a nutshell. Inward looking self-obsessed idiots. Just under the surface they are the same Nazi's they've always been and that's what the EU is about - dictating to the rest of europe what's what. No matter how history is re-written the german people did the killing and from what I know of them now - it was willingly and with some glee and precision. It's why Nato are here...These can never be trusted.

Edited by Park Life

Well, this is unwelcome news. If Colo is having a crisis in his personal life, his mind won't be on football. Looks like we need to get 2 CBs in, not one. I'm not sure the club is capable of signing one.

Shit.

for reasons Im not going into, I'm thoroughly enjoying this character assassination of the german people :lol:

They don't really have a character to assasinate. :lol: Self loathing, neurotic - hollier than thou fuckwits with 0 sense of humour. My friends here aren't really Germans they're auslanders like myself - Czechs, Poles and the like.

If I could wish Armageddon on these people I'd do...;)

Edited by Park Life

I don't know what I'm more concerned about, the horror show that is Monkeys Fist's ringpiece, the state of the German people or Colo leaving. It's a close call tbh.

:lol:

Think Colo but it's close. ;) The germans are about to get theirs.

They didn't save East Germany btw not a bit of it...They went in there and closed down all the competiton and sold off anything they could sell off and reduced the country even further into non-competitiveness and then laid the bill on the greater populace. So yeah that was a bit of same on same genocide as well. They literally are cunts.

I really enjoyed Berlin when I was there. nice people....

The Berliners are different and I find the people there a bit healthier (more cosmopolitan)- the only reason of course is that they see themselves as more the avant-garde (not really Germans). You stay there a bit more than a few weeks though and the same old shit raises its head. The Germans hate Berliners. They way Germans try and talk England down to me is a real eye-opener you should listen to it. They want us out the EU. England is 'this little island'...It's how they refer to us. Well we had and empire and we didn't kill 6 million people to try and get one...That shuts them up. Literlly everything that has been wrong with Europe the last 70 years has been this little potato republic (it's what the Austrians call them). Two world wars and now the whole we are the masters of the euro bollocks...Well they are fucked. And I hope and pray it's proper fucko fucked. I can honestly say not one German has ever lifted a finger to help me in my time here, it's always been people who aren't really krauts.

Edited by Park Life

Parky, have you ever seen a group of them drinking beer out of a cowboy boot to a Dr Alban soundtrack like an excited flock of bleached James Cordens ?

It really is true - Faust took all their souls. It's why they have all that shit on their business cards cause they have no self-image..They are an insecure inward looking death cult race of a people. Fuck me is there anyone in Europe they haven't tried to kill?? Is there?

I talk to my daughter about England. A real country with real people who more often than not stick together and can be relied upon in a tight spot. Here? Every fukin canton hates the next going back hundreds of years...Fiddling about with their machinery and engineering and chemical industry like the mind dead robots they are. Bring it god bring death to this race. :lol:

It's why all the good Germans left - check Goethe and what he has to say about them ffs!! The other good germans turned out to be Czech (Kafka) or became Americans (Hollywood). This is a tedious wasteland of nonsense. A wholly unimaginative race of automatons. When I write about art or design I can completely overlook Germany cause in those creative spheres (need a soul) there is nothing. Nowt.

Edited by Park Life

Overlooking the Bauhaus there Parky.

Pared down machine art. Look at it. The buildings, the minimalism. Control erotica. Germans. I had to write about the Bahaus musem once and spent a couple of days there...Back in the day when I had some hope for them. No funtionalism is what it is...a rigid cold functionalism. The no holds barred victory of form and insidious clarity over anything that one might refer to as 'warm'. Look, they love Italy for their holidays and they have a kind of faux Italian think going on here in the town square - the coffee and the pasta etc...But that is to be dipped into only - they in reality hate Italian culture cause it's the polar opposite of everythng this death cult like. They shit in squares ffs!! No the arty Germans were Jews and we know what happenned there.

Edited by Park Life

Sorry, sometimes I have to let it out. :lol:

Hey who can blame you !

"they wa th bastaads what bombed me granny"

(they did as well the watersport, fisting-fetish freaks ! She had a wheese till her dying day from a piece of shrapnel stuck in her lung from having their house hit) Not that I hold it against them like *sniff*

Pared down machine art. Look at it. The buildings, the minimalism. Control erotica. Germans. I had to write about the Bahaus musem once and spent a couple of days there...Back in the day when I had some hope for them. No funtionalism is what it is...a rigid cold functionalism. The no holds barred victory of form and insidious clarity over anything that one might refer to as 'warm'. Look, they love Italy for their holidays and they have a kind of faux Italian think going on here in the town square - the coffee and the pasta etc...But that is to be dipped into only - they in reality hate Italian culture cause it's the polar opposite of everythng this death cult like. They shit in squares ffs!! No the arty Germans were Jews and we know what happenned there.

'Machine for living' potty-haired Kuntz .

Hey who can blame you !

"they wa th bastaads what bombed me granny"

(they did as well the watersport, fisting-fetish freaks ! She had a wheese till her dying day from a piece of shrapnel stuck in her lung from having their house hit) Not that I hold it against them like *sniff*

Killed my grandad and his dad.

This is fucking great Parky! Have you got any essays?

Just finished a script (sci-fi) on a future scientific dictatorship based somewhere in europe... ;) Getting good interested from producers and I'll be pitching it at Berlin film fest and Cannes this year.

It's really a stealthy wrap of all that I hate about this place. :lol:

Edited by Park Life