Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been solid for us and if he wanted to go fair enough and least its "kinda" being done in the right way (ir professional). However, if he did we would need two quality centre halves for a position we're already weak.

He's been solid for us and if he wanted to go fair enough and least its "kinda" being done in the right way (ir professional). However, if he did we would need two quality centre halves for a position we're already weak.

I don't think it would be at all professional for him to want to bail out now in the position we're in or for his dad to come out and tell everyone!

I also can't see San Lorenzo having much cash to spend and given how much it would cost to replace him with a player of similar quality and that everyone would be able to see how desperate a position we'd be in (much worse than the striker situation where at least we have one quality player left in Cisse) there's no way on earth we'd spend the amount required to save us from relegation. If he goes I know I'll be putting money on us going down. It'd be like buying money!

dum dum dum didle dum dum, dum dum

dum dum dum didle dum dum, dum dum

dum diddle dum dum, dum diddle dum dum

Dum diddle dum dibble dum dum dum dum

And so it begins again...................................

Welcome to Cirque du StJames

I don't think it would be at all professional for him to want to bail out now in the position we're in or for his dad to come out and tell everyone!

I also can't see San Lorenzo having much cash to spend and given how much it would cost to replace him with a player of similar quality and that everyone would be able to see how desperate a position we'd be in (much worse than the striker situation where at least we have one quality player left in Cisse) there's no way on earth we'd spend the amount required to save us from relegation. If he goes I know I'll be putting money on us going down. It'd be like buying money!

Well, what I agree with is to be professional he would wait until the summer. I cant hold his Father saying stuff against him though.

Surely even if he is unsettled he can hang on until May. I'd have thought as club captain he'd feel a responsibility to get us out of this mess.

IF there's any truth in this, he's a footballer first, club Captain second, and footballers are worse than spoilt bairns, me first and always that way.

Edited by Toonpack

IF there's any truth in this, he's a footballer first, club Captain second, and footballers are worse than spoilt bairns, me first and always that way.

They're all dickheads. Even the ones that aren't dickheads are dickheads.

Ashley will be loving this, another chance to rake in a few £££ ffs.

Can't blame Colo for wanting out, regardless of his personal problems. Has been carrying Willo all season as well as covering Santon when he gets caught upfield.

Saylor and Willo it will be them, perch as back up

Ashley will be loving this, another chance to rake in a few £££ ffs.

Can't blame Colo for wanting out, regardless of his personal problems. Has been carrying Willo all season as well as covering Santon when he gets caught upfield.

Saylor and Willo it will be them, perch as back up

Dont think there will be much money getting raked in when its such a dramatic exit as this. Coloccini himself has already limited the potential suitors to a few clubs. Probably end up being a loan deal.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Sources close to Coloccini have confirmed to the Chronicle that he wants to leave the club in the January window #NUFC

Judas if he hasnt got a damn good reason.

What would you call a ghood reason ??? The Falkalands for example ;)

Footballers want, they get.

In this case though, he's going to have tp put in a transfer request and lose whatever "loyalty" cash/bonus he's got written into his contract.

If he wants to go home to Argentina, he's gpoing to be taking a huge cut in wedge I would have thought, and I can't see San Lorenzo having much to offer in the way of a fee (we'd want about £5-6 Mill on current form/age I reckon)

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Sources close to Coloccini have confirmed to the Chronicle that he wants to leave the club in the January window #NUFC

Judas if he hasnt got a damn good reason.

If but if what is written is true then its family issues and despite what is written above, first and foremost is family, then being a footballer etc.

Honestly dont see how the other club could afford him though.

If but if what is written is true then its family issues and despite what is written above, first and foremost is family, then being a footballer etc.

Honestly dont see how the other club could afford him though.

Aye, switching premiership football at the drop of a hat for San Lorenzo? If it were one of the big Argentinian teams and he was dead set on moving then it's that little bit more understandable but taking a huge wage cut to play for a team you weren't at very long?

Sure he was indicating in the summer that he was settled here and loved the area. This all seems weird and hard to believe to me.