Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Llambias allegedly saying that he's been a pain in the arse for a few months now over this whole issue, and it's had a knock on effect on Jonas too. There's evidence to support such claims looking at performances.

This shows things aren't so good at the training ground and are being kept away from the general public expertely. Effort and results to back that up too. We are up the shitter big style it appears.

If we didn't replace Ba properly I thought there would be a strong chance we could go down never mind Coloccini.

Unless Ashley/Pardew/Carr bring in some seriously talent players we are fucked - and just when the new TV deal comes into play - meaning teams in the league will have a massive advantage over us when we come back up.

If we'd invested properly in the summer we'd be ok. Now we look permafucked.

He isn't that good but is good for us, the signals it gives out is bad though

When he's been good he's nearly as good as Woodgate. He was outstanding against Sunderland but been woeful since. This domestic matter clearly fucked his head up.

I don't buy the fact there's any footballing reasons behind it, he won't get £20k a week in Argentina, the standard of the league is no where near European levels, and it's a shite country to start with, little mafia's everywhere interfering with government affairs.

The season we're having you can only see it ending one way as I can't see the club pulling their finger out in the transfer window - players like Coloccini & Ba are hard enough to replace as it is - never mind in a window with ''no value'' - though I suppose San Lorenzo & Chelsea may dispute that notion....

He's already a multi-millionaire, if his personal life is totally tits up I don't think he'll care too much about cash at the minute.

He's been here over 4 years - his current deal is about £3m a year & his previous deal was £4.5m - add that to his other career earnings - in a country like Argentina the Colo's are set for generations.

Read somewhere his family have already flown to Arg.

The predicament we're in with reg to relegation fight etc we have to look at every ave to keep Collo onboard till the end of April or something and have some agreement in place that he can go to Arg for the whole summer and come back in Aug. There is no way we have time to replace a player of his calibre and I don't think there is the desire to fork out 8-10m in a central defender this window.

If he does go this week we're in grave danger of going down, this must be made clear to him and he has to man up and stay 2-3 months to see us through. Personally would get him in a room and make all this clear and not pander to any soft options. If he refuses to play he goes in the reserves and gets fined.

Edited by Park Life

He certainly will have to take a large wage drop to move back home (unless he was to move to Brazil I suppose, relatively close to home and can pay big wages).

I'd hope he could at least see out the rest of the season with us but if not we need 2 new centre backs ASAP.