Siem De Jong

Barney

Anelka has always looked after himself...Still better than anyone we have. :lol:

Ahh man he's signed for Mumbai City today, we can't compete with the likes of them, massive catchment area

On the up side, this will likely be the end of Pardew. We won't win games without SDJ (seemingly according to Pardew himself, given how much stock he was placing on the guy coming back from injury), and Pardew will get the boot around October/November.

That still doesn't resolve the fact that our team is chronically under manned though - looks like it's a relegation skirmish this year...

On the up side, this will likely be the end of Pardew. We won't win games without SDJ (seemingly according to Pardew himself, given how much stock he was placing on the guy coming back from injury), and Pardew will get the boot around October/November.

That still doesn't resolve the fact that our team is chronically under manned though - looks like it's a relegation skirmish this year...

That was my initial reaction, however it gives him a plausible excuse for losing.

He may have waxed lyrical about having a full rosta, but I doubt he said that internally. I wouldnt be surprised if it was to cover his ass. i.e. the squad is full is clearly something the board would say.

A lot of hope rests on Cisse.... we are goosed.

thanks **** for Burnley, Leicester and a January transfer window.

No. We'll sign a striker in January, enough to see us finish 14th. Another utterly pointless season.

At the minute, I'm not certain who I think we look capable of beating though, even with a new striker...

8 month ago the 3 stooges were running the club JFK's gone , Pardew's hanging on by his fingernails. It's Ashley's turn soon.

Ashley is the owner not a stooge. He'll go when it suits him regardless.