Massadio Haïdara signs for Newcastle on 5.5 year deal

Tooj

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its hard to be anything other than delighted with our transfer activity, so far. Three of them come with lots of good things said about them, Grouffan a bit of a gamble and Hadeira one for the future.

Its certainly a show of force to beat the drop which is the only thing that now matters this season.

Just have to hope we get some points on the board before Pardew ruins them ;)

I think its hard to be anything other than delighted with our transfer activity, so far. Three of them come with lots of good things said about them, Grouffan a bit of a gamble and Hadeira one for the future.

Its certainly a show of force to beat the drop which is the only thing that now matters this season.

Just have to hope we get some points on the board before Pardew ruins them ;)

:lol: Every time you do this you remind me of

Oh my little pretty one, pretty one

When you gonna give me some time Haidara

When you gonna make a run, make a run

Have a shot, oh off the line Haidara

Mai mai mai Haidara

Is that suopposed to be delilah?

My, my, my Haidara

Why, why, why Haidara

So before they come to break down the door

Forgive me Haidara I just couldn't take any more

“I’m quite a powerful player,”

“I’ve got a bit of pace and speed, and can take the ball and dribble past people.

“But first and foremost I’m a defender, an aggressive and forceful defender.

“I like the fact that I can defend and attack in this position. I love to do both of those and that’s what really appeals to me here, especially at Newcastle.

“I know I’ll have the opportunity to do my defensive work, but to also get forward and attack.

“I started off as an attacker, then left-midfield, and then ended up at left-back.”

“I’m delighted to be here,”

“Newcastle is a massive club obviously, despite our current league position.

“The club is going to do a lot better, and don’t deserve to be where we are, especially with the players we have.

“I knew for a few months that Newcastle were following me, but they were just coming to watch me play in matches and observe how I played, and then obviously the contact stepped up and that’s when things really started to move forward.

“There was some interest from other clubs at around about the same time, and obviously from Roma which is a great club, but my priority was really to come to the Premier League.

“Newcastle was definitely the club that appealed to me the most. Newcastle is the club that will help me make a lot of progress in my career as a footballer.”

“Changing clubs mean you’re changing your entire perspective of football,”

“Coming here to another club will hopefully help me one day to get into the France first team, not just the Under-21s.

“But I don’t want to go too fast. I need to be cautious as well and make sure I settle in well in here and play good football with Newcastle primarily.

“Also, hopefully, I will continue to do well with the French U21 team, and then if I do everything well and keep making progress then hopefully I will one day get into the full French team.

“In terms of starting (at Newcastle), obviously there are other young players here who have been here since the beginning of the season and I’m not trying to steal someone else’s place.

“But I’ve been told that if I do well and do everything well there won’t be any problem in getting into the team.”

“I’m quite a powerful player,”

“I’ve got a bit of pace and speed, and can take the ball and dribble past people.

“But first and foremost I’m a defender, an aggressive and forceful defender.

“I like the fact that I can defend and attack in this position. I love to do both of those and that’s what really appeals to me here, especially at Newcastle.

“I know I’ll have the opportunity to do my defensive work, but to also get forward and attack.

“I started off as an attacker, then left-midfield, and then ended up at left-back.”

“I’m delighted to be here,”

“Newcastle is a massive club obviously, despite our current league position.

“The club is going to do a lot better, and don’t deserve to be where we are, especially with the players we have.

“I knew for a few months that Newcastle were following me, but they were just coming to watch me play in matches and observe how I played, and then obviously the contact stepped up and that’s when things really started to move forward.

“There was some interest from other clubs at around about the same time, and obviously from Roma which is a great club, but my priority was really to come to the Premier League.

“Newcastle was definitely the club that appealed to me the most. Newcastle is the club that will help me make a lot of progress in my career as a footballer.”

“Changing clubs mean you’re changing your entire perspective of football,”

“Coming here to another club will hopefully help me one day to get into the France first team, not just the Under-21s.

“But I don’t want to go too fast. I need to be cautious as well and make sure I settle in well in here and play good football with Newcastle primarily.

“Also, hopefully, I will continue to do well with the French U21 team, and then if I do everything well and keep making progress then hopefully I will one day get into the full French team.

“In terms of starting (at Newcastle), obviously there are other young players here who have been here since the beginning of the season and I’m not trying to steal someone else’s place.

“But I’ve been told that if I do well and do everything well there won’t be any problem in getting into the team.”

What fucking tune is that to?