Nigel Adkins Sacked

Tooj

Their owner is by all accounts a bit of an arsehole, even more so than Ashley.

My mates old man has just retired from SFC after working there since the new stadium was built and he described the chairman Nicola Cortese as the rudest man he'd ever met in his life :lol:First thing he did after he got the job was to put a ticket machine in the staff car park..that raised morale, as you may imagine...Mauricio Pochatino? Argie ex manager of Espanyol has taken over already....

Crazy decision - not sure who they've replaced him with.

They've been decent going forward all year - poor at the back mind but they've always look decent overall when I've watched them.

I think Adkins past might be where they've lost confidence in him - coming from a Physio* to a manager.

*I'm fairly sure this is what happened.

Really hope this screws up any rhythm they had going. He was doing a very good job there (following on from Pardew's foundations).

It's quite a strange replacement as well, especially seeing as it's come immediately after his sacking.