Anyone suffer from insomnia?

Dr Gloom

Nah, clinically proven. Not some herbal shite. The active ingredient is diphenhydramine. Can't remember what the American version is called buy you can get them over here as Nytol Sleep Aid.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick nip of k before bedtime :lol:

I've got a cupboardful at work for anyone who wants to do a deal*

*if my boss or anyone from the NMC is reading, this is obviously a lie.

• 1 month later...

I've suffered from it when people have passed away around me and when I found out about my cancer and it is a cunt. Sometimes I'll wake up about 4am, think about nothing in particular other than "howay lets get to sleep", and I just can't because I'm trying too hard. My kip in the last 24 hours, the sun totally knocked me out yesterday, 3pm till 7pm, 11pm till 330am, 430am till 7. It works out as 11 hours which is probably nee good, but it's murder being awake can't sleep and having wor lass whinge on because my fart has woken her up.

Screaming baby induced insomnia. Fuck me this is brutal!

Up at 4am with a crying baby, leave for work at 7am, finish work at 6pm, baby starts crying again between 6-10pm, bed, up 4am ..... Etc.

:lol:

It gets better mate, give it another 6 years or so.

Up at 4am with a crying baby, leave for work at 7am, finish work at 6pm, baby starts crying again between 6-10pm, bed, up 4am ..... Etc.

:lol:

You'll look back and laugh in a few years.

;)

• 2 years later...
On 08/06/2016 at 07:57, Kid Dynamite said:

Hopefully things aren’t quite as savage two years on :lol:

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Woke up at 4.30am for my usual middle aged, night-time stumble to the toilet. Been awake ever since. Horror show 

Fucking amateur. I wake up at half 4 as standard. I'm on a run of waking up at 2am and being up for the day. My mood is sensational atm.

I'm putting it down to having some shit going on (leaving work to go elsewhere). Tesco do over the counter sleeping pills that seem to help.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'd have thought you'd have had a ready supply of something stronger.

If word got out that I was roofying myself there'd be a queue of women down the street looking to hop on.