Football fans

snakehips

Tottingham fans last night when 2 - 0 up:

'Martin Yowl (cockney pronunciation of Jol), Martin Yowl, Martin Martin Yowl. Tottenham win away, again, Martin Martin Yowl.'

Somehow I can't remember them singing it later on :rolleyes: What a shame :lol:

And maybe Manc-Mag can tell us what the transport problems were in Manchestuh on Sat, as only around 30,000 managed to turn up at Eastlands, City of Manchester Stadium (and also 'Blue Camp' as one citeh fan I know seriously called it :( ) call it what you want - the home of the best football supporters in the world. Ever. Fact.

'Martin Yowl (cockney pronunciation of Jol), Martin Yowl, Martin Martin Yowl. Tottenham win away, again, Martin Martin Yowl.'

And maybe Manc-Mag can tell us what the transport problems were in Manchestuh on Sat, as only around 30,000 managed to turn up at Eastlands, City of Manchester Stadium (and also 'Blue Camp' as one citeh fan I know seriously called it :( ) call it what you want - the home of the best football supporters in the world. Ever. Fact.

76645[/snapback]

Only 27,000 at the Blue Camp wasn't it?

The rest were being annointed by Sepp Blatter at a ceremony in Geneva tbh.

76645[/snapback]

76656[/snapback]

And about 8000 of them decided to do the "easy easy" chant when they went 2-1 up. Wankers, the lot of them!

photo00687tw.jpg

photo00704iw.jpg

And about 8000 of them decided to do the "easy easy" chant when they went 2-1 up. Wankers, the lot of them!

76672[/snapback]

Oh, come on. They were entitled to it. I mean, Robbie "racing snail" Fowler scored all goals...

Edited by Isegrim

Somehow I can't remember them singing it later on :rolleyes: What a shame :(

76645[/snapback]

76656[/snapback]

photo00687tw.jpg

photo00704iw.jpg

76672[/snapback]

Those pictures look fake tbh. :lol:

Somehow I can't remember them singing it later on :rolleyes: What a shame :(

76645[/snapback]

76656[/snapback]

photo00687tw.jpg

photo00704iw.jpg

76672[/snapback]

Those pictures look fake tbh. :lol:

76678[/snapback]

photo00630fb.jpg
tbh :(

Those hats are shit

76720[/snapback]

Tell me about it. Lad wearing it decided that where he's stood in the photo was a better view than his real seat. Couldn't understand why he nearly got smacked for not moving when the ticket holder got there.

Wish he had got smacked tbh :rolleyes:

Those hats are shit

76720[/snapback]

Tell me about it. Lad wearing it decided that where he's stood in the photo was a better view than his real seat. Couldn't understand why he nearly got smacked for not moving when the ticket holder got there.

Wish he had got smacked tbh :rolleyes:

76723[/snapback]

Big scuffle in front of me at Wigan when two pissed up toon fans decided they were going to sit where they wanted. Most away games NUFC fans are fighting to get the worst view possible. 'Champion, a big fuck off pillar in the way.'

Those hats are shit

76720[/snapback]

Wish he had got smacked tbh :lol:

76723[/snapback]

Those fans are shit

:rolleyes:

Those hats are shit

76720[/snapback]

Wish he had got smacked tbh :lol:

76723[/snapback]

Is that old whizzkid himself? :rolleyes:

Those hats are shit

76720[/snapback]

Wish he had got smacked tbh :(

76723[/snapback]

Is that old whizzkid himself? :rolleyes:

76773[/snapback]

He's on there I think, about further along the row. Agree with your sentiments though :lol: