Laptops

Smooth Operator

It's the same, Mac laptops play Mac games, a Windows laptop will play Windows ones.

EDIT: The laptop will have to be powerful enough for the game, of course.

Edited by DotBum

Not necessarily, laptops have come down in price a lot recently, but if you're looking to play all the latest games with great graphics then yes.

I've had a few laptops and I reckon they're a lot of hassle, difficult to upgrade, noisy, over-heat etc.

DON'T buy a Vaio anyway, overpriced pieces of shite. I've heard a few people say the Dell's are good, and they're not too pricey.

Not necessarily, laptops have come down in price a lot recently, but if you're looking to play all the latest games with great graphics then yes.

I've had a few laptops and I reckon they're a lot of hassle, difficult to upgrade, noisy, over-heat etc. 

DON'T buy a Vaio anyway, overpriced pieces of shite.  I've heard a few people say the Dell's are good, and they're not too pricey.

76693[/snapback]

Can't wait to read Gol's response to that considering the carry on he's just had with Dell... :rolleyes:

Work recently gave me an HP - not the top of the range, but it's a nifty little thing - well impressed...

My advice is that if you want to play games (other than solitaire), don't even think about using a laptop. It will cost you two to three times as much, and you won't be able to upgrade easily. Plus if you want to play top of the range games, the lap top will have to be pretty bulky too, with a short battery life, so what's the point?

My advice is that if you want to play games (other than solitaire), don't even think about using a laptop. It will cost you two to three times as much, and you won't be able to upgrade easily. Plus if you want to play top of the range games, the lap top will have to be pretty bulky too, with a short battery life, so what's the point?

76719[/snapback]

Because his lass won't let him put a pc in the spare room, thumb print on his forehead tbh

All's I'd want to play if Champ Manager or Football Manager tbh, so would i still be looking at a pretty penny then? Oh and I want a wireless connection one too.

Thumb print will be well and truly removed when I waltz in the door with my new laptop! I'm gonna make sure I chuck away the receipt too so's I cant take it back, a trick I learnt off her!

Edited by Smooth Operator

All's I'd want to play if Champ Manager or Football Manager tbh, so would i still be looking at a pretty penny then? Oh and I want a wireless connection one too.

Thumb print will be well and truly removed when I waltz in the door with my new laptop! I'm gonna make sure I chuck away the receipt too so's I cant take it back, a trick I learnt off her!

76758[/snapback]

You've got a bairn on the way though - you'll come home one day and find she's pawned it to buy nappies/formula! :rolleyes: