Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

He will start well there, as he did for us. He will also work under the best coach he has played for too. Be interesting to see how long he gets into the team for, sure Pochettino will drop him as soon as he starts to disappear from games, fails to convert chances etc. I think he will get more assists in a better team. 

Remember that time he tackled Mitrovic to prevent a certain goal? For us.

All the spooned shots, the fear of having to do something, anything that required ability.

In fairness he has a decent cross on him sometimes but that's the only thing I can think of. He runs a lot but I don't recall that ever leading to anything useful.

Will start with a bang - high energy and then soften to ambient techno. Album covers becoming more obscure. Will open a boutique hotel in Brighton and marry ex-Hollywood fandango Beatrix Pimms D cup.

What important goals were they?

Scored the equalising and winning goals against Chelsea in February 2013. He scored the winner against West Brom November 2013. He put us 1-0 up against West Ham on the final day of 2014/2015.

All goals that were either winning goals and got us 3 points or contributing to winning vital games for us. Aye it's only 4 goals out of the 11 he scored but for £1.8 million we still got some use out of him.

We can't be bitter as fuck and say he did nothing the 3 and a half years he played for us. I'm glad he's gone and we've made a shit load of money from him in the process.

Tall, rangy and strong in the tackle, the 20-year-old Toulouse midfielder of Malian descent possesses a similar skill-set to Vieira

Saw part of this quote linked on Wikipedia so looked to see what lunatic had said it:

http://www.tomwfootball.com/2010/01/28/world-cup-scouting-moussa-sissoko/

Is Tom Williams Gloom's real name?

He will start well there, as he did for us. He will also work under the best coach he has played for too. Be interesting to see how long he gets into the team for, sure Pochettino will drop him as soon as he starts to disappear from games, fails to convert chances etc. I think he will get more assists in a better team. 

He may get more assists because he just lays a simple ball off to a better quality player who makes something out of it himself, but playing with better players isn't going to improve his passing.  And at 27 he's not likely to have his passing skills improved greatly by his coach whether Poch is a better coach than Rafa or not (not being the correct answer there).

How many assists did he get in the Euros playing in an attacking role for one of the best sides in the tournament?

As I mentioned on the last page, none.

As I mentioned on the last page, none.

"But he was the best player!"

We'll see. As others have said, he's got to get in the team first, but there will be a fair bit of rotation before Christmas with 6 champions league games. Maybe he'll get a run in the league games directly after midweek jaunts to the continent :D

"But he was the best player!"

We'll see. As others have said, he's got to get in the team first, but there will be a fair bit of rotation before Christmas with 6 champions league games. Maybe he'll get a run in the league games directly after midweek jaunts to the continent :D

Can see that happening too. They've got enough money to spend that sort of amount on a squad player, which is essentially what they've done

I've just a look at their biggest fees paid and they're pretty disgusting at spending big money like. 

1 23px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png Érik Lamela 23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Roma £30M 2013 2 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Moussa Sissoko 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png Newcastle United £30M 2016 3 23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png Roberto Soldado 23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png Valencia £26M 2013 4 23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png Son Heung-min 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Bayer Leverkusen £22M 2015 5 23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png Vincent Janssen 23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png AZ Alkmaar £17M 2016 6 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Paulinho 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Corinthians £17M 2013

Asian players are normally signed for product placement/branding into Asian markets. Out of all that lot only Lamela has really come good and he was the most talented kid in Argentina 8/10 years ago.

ChezGiven boldly rating Rafa beneath Poch

No I'm not. I said yesterday he played well under Rafa and others have contradicted that. They might be right, for some reason I had the impression that he played well in the few games Rafa had him. I do think he will have more good games at Spurs then he did for us but am not arsed really, I just hope you don't cry too hard when he does. He's not worth it.