Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

If he's suspended then he can transfer under the Webster ruling?

Also isn't there opportunity under the Bosman ruling that if you are moving to a foreign league from the one the player is currently in, they can buy out the last 6 months of their contract?

Is that right? Being able to buy out your own contract makes sense, but the Webster case is a bit up in the air still. I'm not convinced it's likely to happen that way. I hope you're right though.

If he's being suspended indefinitely with good cause then he could potentially walk away for free. There was talk of Tevez doing it after the Mancini bust up.

However, it'd likely take more than 6 months to resolve so wouldn't really benefit us.

"This is a club that attracts me. In addition, the leaders have invested a lot in French players of quality. They will rise in the second half of the season. It is reassuring that there's all the French. I know them well and it will facilitate my integration."

Sissoko hasn't been happy with the threats, "I was very disappointed. I did not expect that reaction. But he is the president and this is his club. I'm just employed. I will continue to work. I'm professional and if I play with CFA or even 14 year olds until the end of the season, I will. I have no choice. But I trust my agent to find me a solution even if it is a complicated period."

lequipesissokokids.PNG

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Journal understands #nufc have tied up Sissoko on a pre-contract agreement... They want two signings before next Thu.

Very good news if true. It's a real shame its taken the threat of relegation for Ashley/Llambias to spend money. These signings in the summer could well have pushed us on this season and also shown our current star players the club has ambition