Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Simpson is a better defender but going forward aye no question Debuchy should start. My point was only Ben Arfa is that much better than anyone in our squad.

Not a chance. All round, Debuchy is much better than Simpson. I mean, he's only France's 1st choice RB but Simpson (with 0 England call-ups) is better defensively? Just laughed away my Monday morning blues

Edited by loonyTOON

I get all the Frances no1 etc etc but so far I havent seen a great deal of an upgrade from one to the other. Not quite living up to the hype for me so far. Of course before the usuals jump in, Im sure a pre season etc etc will be a big help.

I get all the Frances no1 etc etc but so far I havent seen a great deal of an upgrade from one to the other. Not quite living up to the hype for me so far. Of course before the usuals jump in, Im sure a pre season etc etc will be a big help.

I don't know whether it's because everyone else has been playing crap, but he's looks decent. Not afraid in the opposition half, doesn't panic and can cross a ball. In defense, he won most his headers yesterday and looked by far the best player on the pitch (not hard though).

He's loads better than Simpson man.

Mbiwa doesn't match up to the hype when we signed him

Gouffran, Sissoko and Yanga-Mbiwa was doing pretty awesome for us when they weren't so influenced by the Newcastle coaching staff and Pardew.

this must be why RTG has so many newcastle threads, i mean doesn't it normally even have a match thread every week for us as well? Can't say we've done the same on here... guess it's because the smelly bamps don't really matter, where as we do

Judging by the activity on this board it's because all your lot are members on the SMB :)

hardly, like i said none of us give a crap :) did you know one of our top referrers is readytogo? that means people talking about us on there and following links... sad sad sad

edit > actually i went and had a look they are our #1 referrer currently

RTG loves toontastic it appears, 5000 pages and over 7000 hits so far in april :lol:

In our shadow then ;)

• 1 month later...

Ok its happened again and I'm frankly puzzled...someone has said in the transfer thread that Pardew picked Sissoko mostly on the wing last season. And its also said quite a lot that he she play further back, in beside another central midfielder. I don't think theres a lot of evidence for the former and I take it that the latter comes from his time at Toulouse?...for me, he looks like a classic inside forward, which is what young uns would call an attacking midfielder these days and I think that's where Pardew picked him for most of the games last season. Can someone please explain why its thought he was picked on the wing?...heres something to have a look at, you might want to turn the sound down though ;)

Edited by PaddockLad