Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Its irrelelvent to me how he should fuck off, but off he must fuck...."une fraude" for those who need it spelling out to them...not mentioning any names like, but can someone go and get the fucker out the wine cellar so he can pay some bastard attention to whats going on? cheers :good:

:lol: Not saying I want him to stay (although part of what i said was prompted by the thought that he might have to, as Ant alludes to), it's just the transfer fee the club has placed on him is too high.

Yes he is irritating with his comments but he would be off by now if the club had put a realistic valuation on him. I'd be delighted with £20m and if people dislike him and don't rate him then their valuation would be lower than that. He's not worth £35m but would easily find a club for half of that. The situation has become a media driven irritation because the club intruding to get Pogba-influenced fortune for him. I can understand the club wanting to do that sure but if he does end up staying I would want him to play not rot in the reserves. Seems unlikely but there isn't long left until that becomes an issue Rafa might have to deal with.

:lol: Not saying I want him to stay (although part of what i said was prompted by the thought that he might have to, as Ant alludes to), it's just the transfer fee the club has placed on him is too high.

Yes he is irritating with his comments but he would be off by now if the club had put a realistic valuation on him. I'd be delighted with £20m and if people dislike him and don't rate him then their valuation would be lower than that. He's not worth £35m but would easily find a club for half of that. The situation has become a media driven irritation because the club intruding to get Pogba-influenced fortune for him. I can understand the club wanting to do that sure but if he does end up staying I would want him to play not rot in the reserves. Seems unlikely but there isn't long left until that becomes an issue Rafa might have to deal with.

Pleased he's being made to sweat. Why should he Swan off into the sunset after being a cunt

Perhaps if we he was to put in a transfer request, thereby foregoing any "loyalty bonus" *cough*, he might get a move to Palace to be reunited with his "beautiful" former boss, Alain Pardue

The club want him gone, he will go unless there are no reasonable offers, in which case there will be no panic. He's still contracted for another three years.

Spurs to offer us £20 million today if you believe what the Telegraph has to say....

They've supposedly offered us £16 million.

Might as well just tell them to piss off and come back with a proper if they actually want him, Levy is a right dick with stuff like this, we shouldn't give that offer the time of day.

If Levy had run NUFC for the last decade we'd be able to hardball championship sides tbh. I know Spurs supporters have their issues with him, but overall he's been pretty good for them.

Sissoko and his agent havent gone to the press for a few weeks now.....maybe he's calmed down, been assured by Deschamps about his place in the France squad?,,,,Cabaye was subject of a realistic bid from Arsenal and was largely rehabilitated after going on strike . He didnt have his people whore him around Europe via the press though after a season of non effort though. This isnt ideal if you ask me, cant see him being any more motivated than he's been before and we probably will go through all this shit in January too if he stays.

Edited by PaddockLad

just read this on the guardian feed from good old louise

Benitez himself is at an elite club coaching conference in Switzerland today, leaving Lee Charnley, Newcastle’s managing director to play hardball with Daniel Levy over Tottenham’s Sissoko pursuit.

Which I think means we'll end up selling sissoko for about £5 million