Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Aye he ignored Koeman's phone call. We're well shot of him & Everton may well have dodged a bullet with him.

Had he signed for Everton he'd have been talking again in six months about signing for a CL team.

Had he signed for Everton he'd have been talking again in six months about signing for a CL team.

Aye he was never going to go to Everton tbh which is why I was chuffed when Spurs matched the bid. Shows what a horrible cunt he is that he wouldn't even acknowledge a team that had bid 30m for him mind.

Thrilled to bits we're shot of him and for a fucking fortune as well, hopefully we're doing well by January and can save most of this for being back in the PL. Spurs have had a nightmare with this one, I can't see how he would be in their starting 11 especially as they just spunked 11m or so on a different winger earlier today. Attacking midfield of Eriksen - Alli - Lamela with Dier and Wanyama behind, it's an odd buy for them spunking 30m on a bloke who is surely going to be back up.

Edited by Howay

:lol: :lol: Fucking brilliant. Just looked on a Spurs forum and a fair few of them are happy, a lot seem to be going off the fact he played well against them so I guess his tactic of only bothering against top 5 sides worked in the end. So I suppose he has the move he wanted? Or close anyway since he really wanted Arsenal, 5 year deal as well so he can just kick back and relax. Enjoy this heap of shit player Spurs, mugged by Lee fucking Charnley ffs.

No idea how he fits into their team as all their midfielders are better than him.

Aye it's a really odd buy, especially with the purchase of a winger earlier today. 

"Pochettino accepts nothing less than 100% every game. This culture at Spurs will do him good and enable him to be a better player. He’ll bring strength, experience and presence to our midfield as well covering several midfield slots. "

From some nob on BBC.

I think they're in for a shock if that's what they think about him, he may look strong but he's a fucking tart, he has experience of 3 relegation battles and mid-table French football, some pedigree that, and to the point he adds presence see the fact the bloke is a fucking tart. I've no idea how he'd get in the team over what they have and if he does then he'll be a downgrade. We've tore their fucking eyes out on this one lads, like the Carroll deal all over again except it doesn't weaken our side as much.

They sent a jet for him and he wouldn't even answer their calls :lol:

Koeman: "Moussa! Moussa! Pick up the phone! Is that you? Do you want to sign for Everton?"

Moussa: " I'm too sexy for your shirt,

Too sexy for your shirt, so sexy it hurts.

And I'm too sexy for Milan,

Too sexy for Milan, West Brom and Koeman.

I am Moussa, you know what I mean,

And I shake my little touche for the cameras,

For the cameras, yeah for the cameras,

I stir my derrière for the cameras."

Koeman: "What a cunt."

Either way. Kudos to Penfold. £30M for a part time footballer is good business. He's gone bang up in my estimation to -75.

:lol:

Koeman: "Moussa! Moussa! Pick up the phone! Is that you? Do you want to sign for Everton?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tremendous