Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

I'm curious to know if the Everton deal would have been in installments like the one made with Spurs,  and was the Andy Carroll deal made with installments or a cash deal with Liverpool.

Koeman: "Moussa! Moussa! Pick up the phone! Is that you? Do you want to sign for Everton?"

Moussa: " I'm too sexy for your shirt,

Too sexy for your shirt, so sexy it hurts.

And I'm too sexy for Milan,

Too sexy for Milan, West Brom and Koeman.

I am Moussa, you know what I mean,

And I shake my little touche for the cameras,

For the cameras, yeah for the cameras,

I stir my derrière for the cameras."

Koeman: "What a cunt."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm curious to know if the Everton deal would have been in installments like the one made with Spurs,  and was the Andy Carroll deal made with installments or a cash deal with Liverpool.

I think the same deal was offered to all. Five installments of six million. Which is a bargain when you think that just days ago we valued him at £35m.

Its strange how things look from the other side of the fence...

All of you are going to be wrong about Sissoko, he had a great end to the season and played great throughout the euros which ended in a man of the match performance against Portugal . You're Newcastle supporting mates or people on social media are just bitter that Sissoko is a level above their club and he knew it, I have a feeling he is really going to show his true colours with a good coach and team around him. This guy is an absolute beast on the ball , similar to Dembele with not quite the dribbling finesse but more of the powerful running. He can pick out a pass and drive our midfield forward with relative ease. The whole thing about his attitude just sounds like media hype because he was unhappy to be playing for a shit team which got relegated when he knew he was better than that. Mark my words he's going to be a star.

A couple of points on this transfer.

Half those fucking whining Geordies wouldn't know a good player if they saw one, i mean those having a pop at Sissoko were wanking themselves silly over Townsend.

Think about that.

Secondly, how many on here would have thought that two seasons into his contract Poch would have guided five Spurs players into the England side under two Managers (Woy and now Fat Sam?).

I trust Poch knowing a player and his talent more than any of us fuckers, so have some bloody faith. At the end of the day Poch would have wanted Sissoko and in Poch i for one trust.

Sissoko didn't raise his game on the Euros, he played better with the talent around him, and i feel he will do the same at Spurs.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/summer-2016-transfer-window-thread.15210/page-656

:lol: Fucking mugs

Lets get some context.  He was MoTM in what was an absolute dog shit final.  He had a BETTER end to the season but he was far from great.  Townsend was great, Sissoko did the job the cunt should have done for the rest of the time he was here.  He is a beast :lol: He is a fucking fairy man.

:lol: Fucking mugs

Lets get some context.  He was MoTM in what was an absolute dog shit final.  He had a BETTER end to the season but he was far from great.  Townsend was great, Sissoko did the job the cunt should have done for the rest of the time he was here.  He is a beast :lol: He is a fucking fairy man.

Yeah, we were impressed with Armstrong because he showed some passion and commitment because he hadnt been infected by the malaise hanging over the whole club, nobody was pretending he was fuckin Luis Figo :lol:

I look at Sissoko and think hes got the physique of a light heavyweight boxer in supreme condition....then I see him get the ball nicked off his toes by some 10 stone left back 3 times in one half...

I think its a fair point about Pochettino mind, he's plainly a very good coach.

Yeah, we were impressed with Armstrong because he showed some passion and commitment because he hadnt been infected by the malaise hanging over the whole club, nobody was pretending he was fuckin Luis Figo :lol:

I look at Sissoko and think hes got the physique of a light heavyweight boxer in supreme condition....then I see him get the ball nicked off his toes by some 10 stone left back 3 times in one half...

I think its a fair point about Pochettino mind, he's plainly a very good coach.

Aye

Thats it with Pochettino, he's a coach and I think thats what Sissoko needs a proper coach.  He needs serious work on him, but with serious work you need to have the attitude and commitment, something we saw FUCK ALL of last season especially.

“I am in the prime of my career and I want to play for a big team, I have the chance now with Tottenham so I’m looking forward and I hope we will do well in the Premier League and in the Champions League also. I’ve said a lot of times that I want to play in the Champions League so that’s one of the reasons why I came here – to have the possibility and the chance to play this year.

“I will fight every day at the training ground and then in the games and give my best for this team. I hope we will all do well together.”

"I like to run forward, I like power and I have a lot of energy which I can bring to the team. I am happy to be here at this big club and I hope we will all have a good season.

“At club level, for me, the English league is the best league in the world. When I was younger I wanted to come here. I signed for Newcastle, I spent three-and-a-half years there, everything was good and now I have the chance to come here and continue my progress. I will try to help the team, bring my game and give everything for this club.”

"Everything was good"...

Its strange how things look from the other side of the fence...

All of you are going to be wrong about Sissoko, he had a great end to the season and played great throughout the euros which ended in a man of the match performance against Portugal . You're Newcastle supporting mates or people on social media are just bitter that Sissoko is a level above their club and he knew it, I have a feeling he is really going to show his true colours with a good coach and team around him. This guy is an absolute beast on the ball , similar to Dembele with not quite the dribbling finesse but more of the powerful running. He can pick out a pass and drive our midfield forward with relative ease. The whole thing about his attitude just sounds like media hype because he was unhappy to be playing for a shit team which got relegated when he knew he was better than that. Mark my words he's going to be a star.

A couple of points on this transfer.

Half those fucking whining Geordies wouldn't know a good player if they saw one, i mean those having a pop at Sissoko were wanking themselves silly over Townsend.

Think about that.

Secondly, how many on here would have thought that two seasons into his contract Poch would have guided five Spurs players into the England side under two Managers (Woy and now Fat Sam?).

I trust Poch knowing a player and his talent more than any of us fuckers, so have some bloody faith. At the end of the day Poch would have wanted Sissoko and in Poch i for one trust.

Sissoko didn't raise his game on the Euros, he played better with the talent around him, and i feel he will do the same at Spurs.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/summer-2016-transfer-window-thread.15210/page-656

That just looks like desperation and delusion to convince themselves they've made a good signing.

I don't think they realise that yes, to an extent, when Sissoko turns up he is a good player, that's not what Newcastle fans are contesting, we are questioning his consistency, his commitment, his desire, his work-rate, his reliability and so on.

He's never worth £30 million, never. I am thrilled we have made a £28.2 million transfer fee profit on this waster.

Nah he's shite because even when he tries his technical ability is shocking.

Funny to see him being described as a "beast" and a "unit" on spurs forums. "We definitely aren't soft anymore". :lol: BIG HARD MOOSE

Aye exactly, even over summer when he was being good for France he provided no goals or assists from the right wing.

Apparently he disappeared for 90 minutes last night when Everton were trying to get something from him.  Spurs had better get used to that for the next five years.

I've long stopped thinking he's a good player.  His ability on the ball is certainly lacking for a top player and he's far weaker than he appears to be.  If he's really up for it he's very athletic and can drive up the field but that's about it.  That's all he did in the Euro's even.  His passing was still miles off the mark and his shooting no better.  He really is the epitome of a match of the day player.  I'm sure Spurs fans will be happy to begin with but I doubt their stupid enough not to see through him in time.  It'll go exactly the same way as Pardew has with Palace fans.