Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

I was listening to Talksport commentary of this match last night in the car. Had a chuckle to myself when his first contribution after coming on was giving the ball away and putting his defence under pressure. Then about 15 mins later Stuart Pearce goes "you I'm not sure if the substitutions have helped, if anything they've made it worse". Good man Stuart, keep telling it like it is  :D

What happened to Bentley? He had that one decent season for Blackburn then disappeared without trace.

It was a strange case wasn't it - I think I remember seeing feature on him on football focus a couple of years ago, I think he had packed in football and was running a bar in Marbella or something like that. He was only mid 20s when he quit iirc.

they've signed some expensive shite over the years mind, spurs. didn't they spunk about 30m on that soldado as well? 

Yeah was £28m I think? Levy seems really good at extracting the maximum possible out of other clubs when it comes to selling their players, but he's shocking when it comes to purchases. Although that's probably more on their scouting team than anyone else.

I didn't think he'd start well and fade. That'd imply that he somehow has the ability to turn it on when he feels like it or is trying to impress, and that his attitude is his downfall. He's just genuinely shit, no ability. When he has a good game it's just good fortune, complete luck. He shouldn't be a professional player at any level

I thought he'd be bad, but I had no idea he'd be quite this bad. He honestly looks like he's downed tools while he waits for an imminent move.

Nah, he came about a couple of weeks ago acknowledging that things hadn't gone as planned, and blaming the way his teammates looked at him (in awe, presumably) because of the size of his price tag.

Whilst I still think attitude was his biggest problem here, he clearly is lacking in some basic areas of ability for me.  His touch is poor, his passing inconsistent at best, his shooting is usually wayward and his heading is pathetic.  He's athletic and pacey and that's about it.  I never understood why Spurs wanted him in the first place.  Even at his best I couldn't see how he fits into their team.

Nah, he came about a couple of weeks ago acknowledging that things hadn't gone as planned, and blaming the way his teammates looked at him (in awe, presumably) because of the size of his price tag.

He seriously blamed his teammates for how he's been performing? :lol:

He really is a parody of a cunt at this point.

He seriously blamed his teammates for how he's been performing? :lol:

He really is a parody of a cunt at this point.

He cited a few other things like the lack of a preseason as well, but that was in there, aye.