Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

If we get offered somewhere in the region of £20 Mil we should snatch their hand off. I very much doubt we'll get anywhere near £35 Mil for him. He wants away let's get shot of him & get somebody in with a better attitude that's prepared to work hard for the team it's going to be a long season & we have to get off to the best possible start. The last thing we want is a Cabaye situation just take £20 Mil & move on.

Don't think we should consider below £25m in the current market. I seriously doubt we'll get £35m but we should be playing hardball. Fuck him, we owe him nothing, we've given him the opportunity to play at a high level and his attitude and effort has been shit.

Can we swallow his wages for a year?

If so we could play hardball, if nobody comes in with a >£20m bid, play him/don't play him, see what the landscape looks like in January and if it's likely nothing will happen remind him that his best chance of playing for a CL club is to graft his bollocks off in the final half of the season?

You've been swallowing my balls on here since 2002, Dave. And I don't want to hear that you were underage in 2002.

2002?

Jesus, I've completely wasted my life.

NegativeBarrenAdouri-size_restricted.gif

Oh it's just a pretty major spoiler for the biggest TV show of the last decade.

:lol:

Everybody who's sufficiently bothered about that tv program to have it spoiled by that gif will have watched it already. I'm teflon baby.

I haven't watched Game of Thrones for about two years and even I know every plot beat because wet-lipped virgins on Facebook who have never read a book can't handle cliffhangers

Well the more you all the elaborate on what he posted, the more of a spoiler it becomes. As a standalone gif, no one would even have known what show it was from.

The Fall thing was a blatant spoiler. If it was a film and you announced that the killer doesn't get caught at the end of it, would that or would that not be a spoiler. The answer is yes, and the same principle applies to what you said about The Fall.

Now shut it. The judge has spoken and the judge don't budge.

Everybody who's sufficiently bothered about that tv program to have it spoiled by that gif will have watched it already. I'm teflon baby.

You're fuckin not seeing as I've been out the country for most of the year and was looking forward to the box set at Christmas ya fuckin daft cunt :(

So, I don't watch TV series episode to episode like the rest of you - I tend to wait for a season to finish so that I can watch the episodes without having to wait a week each time. I find it's easier to follow the storyline that way for one thing, and I also get impatient waiting for each new episode. I tend to avoid Facebook during these periods, and only really read politics or sports pages in the news. Everyone at work is under strict instruction not to talk to me about it. I'm also safe on here because people are so good at preventing spoilers from seeping into non-specific topic chat. In fact, the level of respect shown about such issues is one of the major reasons I value this community, and come back to it day to day. There's admittedly the odd slip up from time to time, and even I've been guilty of it, although I've always made sure to re-edit my posts once I've been called out on it.

I feel that this simple action, even if one has made a mistake, implicitly suggests to people that I'm not a massive fucking bell end.

I'm up to episode 5.

;)

Edited by Rayvin