Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

:lol: Could you imagine how much he'd fucking sulk if his move didn't come off, to be honest it's what the bloke deserves but I do hope he leaves now simply because there seems to be a chance teams are willing to pay a fuck load of money for this absolutely shit player.

Yup, was watching the local football show , which is pretty good , they play subbuteo while doing it. Anyhow, they were saying that a well known uk agent reckons he plays for some stats website I've never heard of. So hed rather shoot on target if scoring isn't nailed on and will only cross if he's pretty sure it will count as "completed", he'll pass to a marked man rather than chance a throughball etc. I think they are onto something, it characterises him perfectly imo.

I've thought the same thing about him just making sure he gets his shots on target rather than have a proper go. The amount of one on ones where he has ended up side footing it directly at the middle of the goal is ridiculous.

Yep wish I could remember the name of the site.... all agents use it nowadays apparently and its open to the public.... made a lot of sense, I've often wondered , why he can cross perfect balls when we've the box loaded , but not when he's just Mitro in there, for example.

So, if they are right, then me saying he's no football brain and only pace/strength is totally off the mark, his brain must be working overtime if he's worried about the stats for every single move he makes.

Edited by scoobos

Yep wish I could remember the name of the site.... all agents use it nowadays apparently and its open to the public.... made a lot of sense, I've often wondered , why he can cross perfect balls when we've the box loaded , but not when he's just Mitro in there, for example.

So, if they are right, then me saying he's no football brain and only pace/strength is totally off the mark, his brain must be working overtime if he's worried about the stats for every single move he makes.

Could it be Wyscout?

Yep, agree. If these Caribbean guys are dissing him then the thought that a good performance in the euro's would turn peoples heads is probably off mark.

Saw the show again yesterday, the website was optastatspro - I couldn't find any "publicly available" stats on players though, but I didn't look that hard.

I have a strange feeling this guy might actually spend the first half of this season with us... :icon_lol:

Judging by his recent comments, I would not be so sure.

"Yes [i still want to leave Newcastle]. I always hope to have the chance to join a fashionable club. Now we are negotiating with Newcastle."

"My agent has had discussions with the club. They are open to a departure. It's good. Now I hope that everyone will find what they want and I will have the chance to play elsewhere", the midfielder continued, before explaining he has had a number of discussions with Benitez."

"I was not really worried [that Newcastle would refuse to sell me]. I had the chance to chat with the coach at the end of the season. During the Euros, I spoke with him."

"He is a great coach. He knows what is good for his squad. He also knows what is good for a player."

"If I have the opportunity to play for a great club, he will not stop me. That's good, we found common ground."

"Now he's missing a club that can close [a deal] with Newcastle and make sure everything comes off in good order."

I'm sticking by my previous prediction of him going on loan to Leicester around 11-47pm on 31st August, when the penny finally drops in his tiny deluded mind that f he'd showed some fuckin effort last season bigs clubs wouldn't view him the same way we do, as a massive fuckin fraud.

So he's basically saying that all is agreed between him and Rafa, it's just that no one wants him? :D

:lol: The blokes thick as pig shit. He's going to be in for a shock when he finally realizes that simply wanting a move to a top side isn't enough, you actually have to put in displays that show you can play at that sort of level.

Thoroughly dis-likable bloke, totally devoid of any semblance of responsibility for the horrible last few seasons. I've said similar before but I really do wonder where he gets it from that he's a top player, we bought him for about 2m from a shite French club and since then he has been in a side scrapping relegation while never being the best player in the team. He's a bottom half prem player, he shows flashes of being a top half player but then spends the following 20 games doing fuck all so I think I'm being fair, he relies almost exclusively on his physicality as he lacks high level ability on the ball and has a poor reading of the game. I hope his career falls to bits.