Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Aye, that's where I'm at. If he goes we get an absolute fortune for a spineless arsehole, if he stays we'll have the best attacking midfielder in the league by a mile.

Aye I think he would offer nothing if he stayed. He couldn't be arsed to play in the premiership so why would anyone think he'd put the least bit effort in now. And more than any other player I've seen, he's one who needs to be putting in the effort to be remotely useful.

Aye I think he would offer nothing if he stayed. He couldn't be arsed to play in the premiership so why would anyone think he'd put the least bit effort in now. And more than any other player I've seen, he's one who needs to be putting in the effort to be remotely useful.

Aye, best for all parties if he goes.

:lol:

Also don't get the view that he'd do anything whatsoever in the Championship, he barely did anything for us in the Premier League ffs. As DK said he's a player that needs to put in full effort to make a difference, he isn't a player who can make a defence splitting pass and instead relies largely on barging past players. He would be fucking crap in the Championship imo and I'm really hoping we shift him but sadly I don't think anybody really wants him, all the stuff in the papers in most likely fueled by his agent.

If he doesn't get his move then I doubt we'll see him play for us this season. He'll just sulk and strike so it's best to get shot of him.

Your sig btw :lol:

From today's Chronicle

“I resumed training on Monday"

“I am preparing with my own coach. I joined the squad slowly, hoping the transfer will be soon. But I am not going to sign without thinking. With everything, I take time to think"

“Real Madrid are a very big club, but you have to think and have no regrets.”

“I still hope to have the chance to join a more exclusive club. Now we are negotiating with Newcastle"

“My agent has had discussions with the club. They are open to a departure. We are in discussions. We’ll see what happens.”

What's he on about Real Madrid for? If they actually wanted him, he'd be gone.

:lol: It reads as if he would be on the fence about going if they did come in for him. As I said before no one wants the fucker man, he has been here over 3 years now Wijnaldum left after 12 months what are they waiting for with him if they all think he's class?

:lol: It reads as if he would be on the fence about going if they did come in for him. As I said before no one wants the fucker man, he has been here over 3 years now Wijnaldum left after 12 months what are they waiting for with him if they all think he's class?

Like he'd have to think about it. I bet the Real Madrid 'link' has come from his agent. I'd love those horrible cunts to sign him mind

:lol: Honestly man can one of the other players not just tell him he's fucking shite.

Someone needs to have a word about the amount of verbal and literary diarrhea he's coming out with and advising him to pipe down a bit/lot.

“My agent has had discussions with the club. They are open to a departure. We are in discussions. We’ll see what happens.”

[emoji38] The club telling him that yes, we are happy for you to leave, and it still hasn't dawned on the cunt that the logical conclusion for the fact he's still here is that nobody wants him.

I bet he refers to himself as Moussa as well like some Jar Jar Binks market knock off doll.

Bottom line is we have put a ridiculously high price on his head which is stopping a whole host of clubs snapping him up.

It's classic sulk and moan and try and get the club to accept a lower bid. Which is what will happen.

'The bottom line.'

*sent from CT's PowerPoint presentation at SCS, circa '91 in the era of Osvaldo Ardilles.

Bottom line is we have put a ridiculously high price on his head which is stopping a whole host of clubs snapping him up.

It's classic sulk and moan and try and get the club to accept a lower bid. Which is what will happen.

If people wanted him they would have lodged a bid by now, he hasn't been bid on for 3 year iirc.